Clown Nose - Joker

(Y/N) P.O.V

I reached in and pulled out a..

Clown nose?

"Guess it's just you and me, sweetcheeks." Joker said, pulling me up and over to a closet. I heard all of the other guys whistling and laughing.

When we got into the closet, I heard the door lock behind us. "The door will be locked for 7 minuets! Don't get to freaky!" I heard Kevin yell, the last part making me blush. We just stood there for a few seconds in awkward silence. "Soooo, how you been?" I asked, looking up. I got pushed against the wall, and well to be blunt, we made out for the next 7 minuets. "Alright you two, you got 10 seconds to get re-dressed and fixed before we open the door!" I heard Kevin yell. "Ugh, dammit, will continue this later." Joker said quietly, making me blush. "O-ok" i answers back quietly, while fixing my shirt and hair.

The door opened and it was really bright. "Aww man, I told you we shouldn't have warned them!" Kreacher said, pouting slightly. I gasped then slapped him.

Let's just say after that night, I couldn't walk for a couple of hours....

Heh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welp, there ya go! Sorry if it was short, but hopefully the other ones will be a little more funnier and interesting!

Oh, and thanks to Siniora-Chan for requesting Joker to be first!

See ya later!

Maddy