Yidhra (Dream Witch) x Reader

Quick Note- This was requested by Faternal_Flame and like I told them I don't really know a lot about Yidhra's personality, but I will do my best!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) P.O.V

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

Be-

*BANG*

"Every.Single.Time.....Why does Martha want us up this early?...." I whispered to my self, sitting up and getting dressed. They would probably want me to go into the match, especially if we had a certain someone as a hunter...

I sighed and walked downstairs, going towards the dining room. I slid into a seat next to Emma. "Hey girl, how are you doin?" Emma asked, spreading some jam on toast. "I'm ok, just hungry heh." I laughed quietly, grabbing a piece of toast and putting nutella on it and then taking a bite. As the rest of the survivors got downstairs and sat down, Martha stood up, holding a envelope. "This holds the location and hunter of tonight's match. Let's see..." She trailed off as she opened the letter.

"....... well, we have the Red Church for the map......" She trailed off again. "Who's the hunter?" Freddy asked. "...The Dream Witch." Everyone groaned. I honestly don't understand why they hate the Red Church and the Dream Witch so much, the Red Church is good for us, especially against Yidhra. "Well.. any volunteers?" Martha asked, being sarcastic. I raised my hand, making everyone else stare at me. "What? I don't understand why you guys have such a problem with the Red Church, especially when we're up against Yidhra, she's pretty easy to deal with there." I said, making the others look at me like 'are you insane?!' I laughed and walked upstairs, saying to pick good teammates for me.

This will be fun.

Time Skip

Martha had went in along with Emily and Freddy. We were sitting at the table, waiting on Yidhra. She slithered (?) up and sat (?) down, looking at all of us, before stopping at me. She smirked and smiled at her and winked (I DONT KNOW ANYMORE) I saw her smile before we got teleported into the match.

I sat up and looked around, spotting a cipher machine a few feet in front of me. I was at the back of the wedding arch, working on the cipher. I had to save Martha from a chair, and by then all ciphers had been completed. I ran back towards the wedding arch, going beneath it. My teammates were already at the door, but they ran through it. Yidhra had shown up, so I hid behind a pallet. She turned and slithered down the aisle, stopping at the arch.

I had positioned myself behind the wall towards the back, curios as to what she was doing. "(Y/N) darling, I know your there... before you leave I would like to tell you something, even though you are a survivor and I am a hunter, I.... have fallen in love with you.... I understand if you don't feel the same way, and I will not stop you from leaving, but if you do some how feel the same way... walk down this aisle (?) and be mine.. forever." She finished, looking down towards me. I smiled, trying to not cry, and stood up. She smiled at me, but seemed sad as I walked towards the end of the aisle, she must of thought I was leaving.

I ran over to her and hugged her, crying. "I love you too Yidhra" I confessed, looking up at her. She took ahold of my hand and lead me towards the hunters mansion.

I was happy, I was with my Queen, forever and always...

(Bonus, three months later)

Yidhra had went out to a match, but she had asked Bane, Joseph, and Wu Chang to accompany me to the Survivors Mansion to get the rest of my stuff. They had agreed, so we started walking towards said mansion. Me and Joseph were talking about me painting him a picture while Bane and Wu Chang kept us both from running into trees. (BTW Bane is nice in this :)) We had made it to the mansion, we just walked in (savage) and towards the stairs. "(Y/N)?!" Marth yelled running up to me, before freezing once she saw the people behind me. "Yes? I'm just here to get the rest of my stuff then I'm leaving." I said calmly, since she seemed angry. "Why are you with them?" She asked, glaring at the Hunters. "I mean.. I live with them for one..." "YOU WHAT?" Welp, there goes her calmness. "Yea.... okimjustgonnagogetmystuffnowokay?" I said quickly, turning to go towards the stairs. "OH NO YOU-" She got caught off as Bane blocked her while Joseph followed me up stairs. We quickly grabbed and packed all of my stuff before going back downstairs, finding Martha fuming and yelling. "Let's just go....." I said grabbing and pulling Bane and Wu Chang outside and towards the Hunters Mansion.

At least all of the other hunters had a laugh about it once we told them about the situation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well there you go! I hope you enjoyed! I tried to make it longer than normal.

See ya later!

~Sad