Wu Chang x Shy! Reader (Part 2)

(Y/N) P.O.V

When I started to wake up, I felt like I was in something soft. My head was hurting slightly. 'What the hell? Where am I?' I thought, then I remembered what happened. I got up out of the bed and saw a note with a dress on a table. I read the note

Dear (Y/N),

I hope this fits you well. After you change, come down stairs! Meet the rest of us!

Sincerely,   
Michiko

I looked at the dress and grabbed it and changed.

You can change the clothes if you want.

They also gave me boots and gloves so I'm happy

They also gave me boots and gloves so I'm happy. I liked the outfit a lot. Anyway, I left the room and saw I was in a hallway. I looked to my left and saw more rooms, but to my right were stairs, well and more rooms, but I focused on the stairs. I walked down the stairs and heard arguing. I walked towards the sound.

As I walked into the room, I saw a bunch of people. Creepy looking people. "Ahh! I knew it would look good on you!" A woman said, wearing a red kimono with a mask. I assumed she was Michiko, since that was what the letter was signed with. As she said that, everyone else looked at me, and I got embarrassed. "It does look cute on her. Thanks for giving her that, Michiko." Wu Chang said. I recognized his voice. Then, suddenly he was standing next to me. "Well everyone, this is (Y/N), the girl I was telling you about." Wu Chang said. "Will she be staying with us?" A guy with wolverine-lookin claws said. "I vote yes! Especially if what you said about her teammates leaving her behind is true! They aren't fit to be friends with her!" Michiko said. Most of the hunters agreed, except one.