Wu Chang X Sick! Reader

This was requested by rosiegamer3
Thanks for requesting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) P.O.V

Sneeze

Cough

Wheze

Repeat

That's what had been happening for the past 2 hours. It sucked. "I got you some soup darling." I heard my boyfriend, Wu Chang, (Cuz that totally makes since, just pretend they stay as there combined self..) said from beside me. I pushed my self up and took the soup from him. Then came my SneCougWheze thing, yes I combined the words and called it my fit. Wu Chang waited until I was done with my SneCoughWheze and then started feeding me soup.

After a bit of that, I tried to speak. "I'm sorry, you could be out in the matches but no your stuck with me." I whispered, trying not to hurt my throat anymore than it was. "Heh, I would much rather sit with my girlfriend and help her than go be a hunter in a game." Wu Chang answered, rubbing my back.

After that we cuddled for the rest of the day, and I think that helped me get better so quickly. Thanks babe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welp, there ya go! I'm back and heres my first oneshot, a Wu Chang one! Sorry it's so short, but I think it's so cute!

Again, thanks to rosiegamer3 for requesting! I hope you enjoyed!

See ya later!

Maddy