02

Y/N~

" Hobi.ig sent a follow request! "

My jaw practically fell off when I read those words. This couldn't possibly be the real right? It has to be some troll account?

***

DinG doNg

I heard my alarm go off repeatedly.
"jeez five more minutes!" I said while slamming my hand the top of my alarm clock causing it to shut up. It's the weekend, please lord, don't leave me sleep deprived.

DING DONG

This time it wasn't the alarm it was my door bell going off. I tried to ignore it and fall back asleep but, who ever was outside my apartment really wanted my attention. I rolled off my bed and made my way to the door.

"yo?" I said rubbing my eyes. My vision was blurry from getting out out of bed too quickly.

"WASSSSUPP?!" Some familiar voices said in sync. My eyes widened. 

"Minjae, Yari, and Minji! I haven't seen you guys since I left to come here to Seoul!"

"We were gonna swing by later but Yari couldn't wait a couple hours." Minjae said while elbowing Yari in the side playfully.

"No No!" I said while shaking my head. They welcome themselves in.

Minji rummages through my kitchen and finds some instant ramen and starts cooking. Minjae made her way to the couch and sat down while Yari already decided to make herself comfortable by turning on the tv and putting on some k-dramas.

This is all happening so quickly. "So uh- what are you guys doing in Seoul?" I finally break the silence.

"Well we missed you!" Minji said in a sarcastic tone while jumping up and sitting on the counter.

"Yo! Minji manners!" Minjae said like motioning her to get off the counter.

"No! I could care less." I reply blankly. 

I've always been the chill one of the group.

Let's get this situated.

Park Minjae is our oldest. She's always commenting on something someone says or does or napping.

Kim Minji. She's something alright. She's the second oldest. Talk about a sarcastic hxoe. We love her though.

Park (Y/n) I'm the second youngest. I can be pretty laid back, or the most hyper of our little group. Theres no in between.

Lee Yari, our youngest. We tease her so much we kinda have pity. She's really caring and trustworthy. A heart breaker though.

*bzz bzz*

My phone lit up.

"Hobi.ig has sent a direct message! click to open!"

-edited-