06

y/n~

I turned my head towards Minjae who was practically dead. Her face had no color. While Yari on the other hand had a whole bunch of color. Their reactions of idols talking to us were so different I couldn't help but let out a giggle.

The moment I turn my head my eyes meet with J-hope's.

holy shit holy shit holy shit.

I can feel my face turn 70 shades of red as I stare into his eyes.

sToB iT y/N. ThiS iS nOt tHe tIme nOr plAce.

"Thank you." I heard Minji say with a mouth full of food. Yeah, Diet eh?

"Manners." Minjae hits Minji's arm playfully from across the table. "Yah! You might be older but that gives you no right to hit me!" Minji pretends to cry. She sounds like a whale.

Yari's face is still frozen. She looks shocked. Very shocked. Her face is pink while she stares at the boys that still stand in front of us.

We let the boys pay and we start to head out. Minjae makes sure we have our coats on because it's cold outside.

We start heading towards the car and I feel a slight tug on the back of my jacket. I turn around expecting it to be all romantic like in all the stories I read. Thinking I would meet face to face with J-hope again. But with one look Im surprised.

"Junseo?!" I could feel my face turn pink. Junseo was my childhood best friend. Him and I would do everything together. I ended up developing a massive crush on him. As we got older, he got cuter. A lot cuter.

"What are you doing here?!" I suddenly manage to say. The rest of the girls are already in the car.

"I could ask the same to you, rosy."
He replied back. His voice was a lot deeper than I imagined it being.

Rosy was my nickname. I had really rosy cheeks when I was younger. I ended up growing out of it. But the nickname stuck.

"I live her now.. I almost forgot about you! How have you been we should catch up!" I say with a grin.

"Yeah, ive been good. You free tomorrow? We should get coffee, my treat." He suggested.

"Of course! Can I have your number? Ill text you." I say as I hand over my phone for him to add himself in my contacts.

Hoseok~

As we drive away I see y/n and some tall, slim man talking. She seems to be happy. She looks all smiley as she talks to him.

We drive too far away that they aren't in sight anymore. I slid my phone out of my pocket and called her on instagram. She didn't answer the first time, so I called again. I must sound annoying.

Before it could ring a third time she picked up.

"Annyeongha-" I cut her off. "Hey are you free later I would love to hang out."