15

Y/n~

I woke up from the loud music playing in the living room. These girls are seriously insane. I turn to my side to sneak a glimpse of my digital clock sitting on my side table next to my bed.

11:43

Okay it's not as early as I thought. Thank god im on a more isolated floor of my apartment building. Not a lot of people live on this floor, if there was i'd already have at least two complaints.

Hobi never really gave me a time to be ready so I should probably text him to find out. I know we're going sledding and I'll need a little extra time to bundle up.

Hey what time today?-

-What about two?  We can go sledding for and hour or two then go for something to eat?

Yeah, okay two it is-

-Great, Ill just come up to your apartment and we can leave, ill see you soon.

Hanging out with Hobi has been fun. Although it's only been a couple days since i've met him in person. I've enjoyed it. He's an idol but his fans respect him.

He hasn't posted in a while, only Jin and Jungkook. I've been having to deal with Minji and Yari swoon over them.

****

13:23

Time flys. After I showered I found out the girls were trying to learn dances to some of bts's songs. It hurt so much, I couldn't stop laughing when Yari ended up tripping on the rug in my living room and face planting. We should have helped her up but Minjae, and Minji couldn't stop laughing either.

"Alright, I have to go get ready. Hobi and I are going out sledding." I said while getting up from the couch.

"You- and Jung Hoseok? You're going sledding with J-hope?" Yari said clearly jealous.

I nod and laugh. I knee J-hope was Yari's and Minji's bias wrecker. He was my bias but I didn't want to admit that with him. That would be embarrassing.

I walk into my room and bundle up. Layers and layers. Three pairs of thiCk leggings, then sweatpants. A tank top, Long sleeve shirt, hoodie then my jacket. Two pairs of socks and a beanie. Surprisingly I didn't look like a marshmallow.

Ding dong.

"I'LL ANSWER IT!" I could hear Yari shove Minji to the ground and try running to the door. But then a thump. Somehow she managed to trip over Minji like she forgot she was there.

I hear the door open and Minjae talk.

"Hello, Come on in I'll go get Y/n for you. " Then I heard footsteps nearing my room and I slide my boots on.

"Wow you don't look that bad after wearing that many layers. It's like your whole wardrobe."

"Is not, stop teasing, I have much more clothing than this." I say back and playfully hit her arm. As I walk out I seen J-hope leaning against the counter on his phone. While the girls on the floor haven't moved at all. Just laying there shocked.

"Should we go?" I spoke earning his attention. He just nodded and opened the apartment door.

"Ladies first." He said while insisting for me to walk through first. As I walk out I say my farewells to the girls and they say bye back.