05

Y/n~

"Where to?" I said while turning on my the engine of my car.

"We don't live around her so you pick." I heard Minji say.

Hmm where to, where to, where to? Oh I know. Panda express.

****

I held the door open for the girls as we all walked in. "Smells good." I heard Yari and Minjae say at the same time.
Minji was laughing her face turned red. It wasn't even that funny but because her face looked like a stop light we all laughed too.

We made our way over to our booth and sat down. "Who's paying?" Yari asked confused.

"We can split the bill." Minji replied.
I swear we always go over board and all end up broke after we go out to eat.

"Can I get you ladies anything to drink?" A deep voice said.

"Water."
"tea."
"yeah tea."
"water please."

The guy wrote down our orders on a note pad and walked away.

"Water? You always get spRiTe." I asked Minji.

"Diet" She simply replied. Minji on a diet?

"You literally cooked at my house then asked if we wanted to go out and eat. You call that a diet?" I teased.

"Baby steps Y/n, baby steps" She put her hand over her chest as if she were offended on what I said.

All I did was laugh until the man came back with out drinks. "Thank you" We said in sync as he left.

Hoseok~

A while ago some girls came in and they were all giggle-ly and loud. Is that how we are? Jeez we can be annoying.

"Those girls sure are loud" Tae said pointed at their booth.

"Yah! It's not nice to point." Jin hyung said with food in his mouth.

"And it's not nice to talk with a full mouth." Tae snapped back.

"Feisty." Jungkook said. We all laughed at his comment.

One of those girls looked really familiar.. Just don't know from where.
Maybe- no.

Then it clicked. "Insta-cutie" I didn't notice I said it out loud.

"What? Who is Insta-cutie?" Jimin said looking in the direction I was staring at.
"OH, the girl you were texting earlier?"

He said that a bit too loud so the rest of the boys were pulled into our conversation.

We just finished eating and were about to leave. When we got up I seen Jimin walking towards the booth where y/n was.

I panicked what was he doing? I couldn't hear anything he said but they all turned and looked at me. What did he tell them.

He walked back towards me. "Give me your wallet." He suddenly said putting his hand out. "What, why?"

"Because I told 'Insta-cutie' you're paying for their bill." He replied.

Why would he- What ever. I dug into my pocket and pulled out my wallet but when I lowered my hand to put it in Jimin's hands he took a hold of my wrist and started pulling me to their booth instead.

We got closer to their booth and it was made clear. It really was y/n.