08

Hoseok~

As I drive there is absolute silence. "So.. You have any ideas where im taking you?" I say breaking the ice.

"No idea. I'm always working so I don't get out much." She replies.

I nod, "Where do you work?" I ask. I don't know much about her at all. Surprised she said yes to coming with me in the first place.

"A little cafe down the street from my apartment." She simply said. I just nod again. She can't see me nodding so I laugh at myself.

"What's so funny?" she asks. I look at her and can't help but smile. She's clueless right now.

"Nothing, nothing." I reply quickly.

****

We get to our destination and I help her out of the car. I hold her shoulders and guide her to the entrance.

"You can take the blind fold off now." I say as she slides the cloth off from over her eyes.

Her face brightens up. "No way I haven't been here in ages!" She says with a smile on her face. 

"Nice one Hobi." I hear someone say behind me." I turn around. Great what are they doing here?

Jimin, Tae, and Jungkook walk towards me.

"What are you guys doing here?" I try not to sound annoyed. I just wanted to be with y/n for the afternoon.

"Mind if we tag along?" Tae says asking y/n. "Uh-" Y/n started talking but I cut her off. I really need to stop doing that.

"Do you have to?" I say quickly. Jimin knows that im here with her so why is he doing this?

"Oh come on Hyung let us tag along Jungkook said smirking. I was going to argue with Jungkook but Y/n suddenly talked.

"Laser tag?" She said tugging on my sleeve. She looks so cute. "Of course." I say in awe.

She started walking towards the laser tag area of the arcade. I can feel the other three following us. Great.

It was us five and another five strangers. Me, Jungkook, and three other people were on team blue while Y/n, Jimin, Tae, and two random people were on team red.

We all wandered through the laser tag arena till the game officially started. You can here the little gun sounds going off echoing through the room.

I haven't seen anyone from the opposite team yet. I wander around the arena till I found Y/n and Jimin.

Jimin seemed to have been out for a couple seconds so Y/n was some what guarding him till he was back in the game. I watch until Jimin goes off and its just y/n.

I run up to her from behind still making sure I was quiet. They I shot her with my laser gun. She turned around confused. We both laughed. I didn't notice that she was back in the game till she shot me.

It was continuous shooting because we didn't move.

"You know that not how you play right?" Jimin said from around the corner.

Y/n and I both looked at him laughing. Jimin shot me and y/n was motioned to run away. After a couple seconds the game ended and we walked out of the arena.