03

Hoseok~

I was with the boys at the arcade waiting for my turn to destroy Jin Hyung in a fighting game.

"Tae hurry up and kill him already!" I whined as I waited for my turn.

They were taking too long so I decided to go on Instagram and read some of my comments.

I suddenly remembered the girl I followed. I checked to see if she accepted the request.

She did, I could feel my face brighten up. Should I message her? What if I come off as annoying? Im going to message her. but what?

After thinking for what felt like an eternity I sent her a pick up line. Hopefully she answers quick?

"Hey are you a magician? Because when I look at you everyone else disappears."

"Hobi it's your turn" I heard Tae say as I snap back into reality. I turned off my phone and slid it back into my pocket.

****

We were sitting at Panda express waiting for our food to be done. The other members and I were talking about our next show and how nervous we are for it.

I kept checking my phone waiting for the girl to message me back. I guess the boys started to notice because before I knew it I was wrestling with Jungkook and Jimin for my phone.

Why are these boys so strong? I heard Jin Hyung yelling but that didn't stop us.

The wrestling in our booth lasted a solid 4 minutes before I gave up.

"Come on Hyung why do you keep eyeing your phone?" Jimin said while unlocking my phone.

I can see Jungkook turn into Jungshook. "Texting a girl I see." He said smirking.

"She just read it." I heard Jimin say. I tried taking my phone back but instead they passed it to Yoongi.

Yoongi passed it to Jin and Namjoon read what I had said over Jin's shoulder.

Then Tae snatched it from Jin's hands. "Aish what kind of pick up line is this?" He teased.

"What else was I supposed to say?" I replied. I can feel my face turn a slight shade of pink.

"Did she answer?" Jimin said winking. I looked at Tae but he just shook his head. "no."

"Your pick up line screwed you over that bad huh?" Namjoon said while laughing which caused Jin to let out his wind shield wiper laugh.

"Gah! It wasn't that bad!" I said snatching my phone back from Tae.
I quickly texted her again.

"haha that was too cheesy? We should talk sometime." I sent the text and put my phone down. "So back to the show-" Before I could finish my sentence my phone dinged.

"Yeah, I'd be down to have a conversation."