18

Y/n~

"Yeah of course thats why I called because we need t-" I was cut off by Junseo.

"In person."

I hesitate before talking again. I turn my head to look at the digital alarm clock by the bed.

22:24

"Tomorro-"

"Now." Junseo continued.

"That's funny. You know I don't go out at night anymore. You know what happened with my sister. I'm not putting myself in danger." I said almost yelling.

"We either talk now on the phone or tomorrow. Not now in person-" I was interrupted by the knock on the door.

"Junseo i'm putting you on speaker don't say anything stupid." I said as I made my way to the door.

"Yah! okay fine." I heard him say. I might not be able to see him but I know he's pouting.

As I open the door I expect Hobi but It seems I was wrong.

"Y/n-ah , sorry to bother but you sound stressed. Would you like to go on a walk?" The tall man asks.

"hmm, Yes actually thank you Jin oppa. I'll be out in a se-"

"Don't call him oppa, y/n. A walk where? You said you didn't like going out at night but here you are leaving your best friend-" Junseo suddenly stopped.

"Ah, Y/n I'm sorry. Text me when you get back please. I want to meet with you tomorrow. Talk to you later." He continued and then hung up.

I was still standing my the door with Jin. Shocked. Jin cleared his throat, The sound pulled me back into reality.

"Ah, Oppa im sorry you had to listen to that- he has a short temper.." I trialed off.

"It's okay. i'll give you a couple minutes and i'll wait downstairs. Come down they you're ready." Jin said as he closed the door. I could hear his footsteps wander off.

****

Seokjin~

As y/n and I walk down the sidewalk it's silent. Too silent. You can hear the cars in the distance and our footsteps as we walk into the thin snow that lay on the ground as a thin white blanket.

"So, you okay?" I suddenly break the silence.

"I don't know at this point." Y/n said with a quiet chuckle.

"What's bothering you?" I ask not taking my eyes off my feet.

"Here's the thing, I have a friend named Junseo.." I pause.

"Me and him have been friends since kindergarten. He used to pull my hair and throw sand in my eyes. What fun right?" I laugh a little at what she said. "Turns out he just wanted my attention. We were neighbors so we always ended up playing with each other after school. Play dates upon play dates. Once we got to middle school my older sister was starting her Senior year in high school. It was the weekend and Junseo was over to spend the night. We were playing Just dance.." She paused and laughed. "My sister went out with some friends. Me and Junseo were up all night. She didn't come home so me and Junseo ended up falling sleep while waiting for her. The next day there was still no trace of her. She'd gone missing. Endless weeks without her. The cops ended up closing the case. Three months later they found her dead body rotting in a lake. We ended up finding out she went to a collage party that night and she got drugged. She was raped and then killed. The lake was the disposal of her body. After that Junseo's mom didn't think our town was safe anymore and they moved away. They moved here to Seoul. I went trough The rest of middle school and high school. My parents were wealthy. My father was a businessman and my mother was a CEO. There was a gang in town that targeted them for their money. My father was shot and my mother was drowned. I remember walking into the bathroom and seeing her face all blue."

Me and Y/n stopped walking at this point. I seen tears rolling down her cheeks as she talked.

"After my parents died I was with my Uncle and his children, they moved in. Once I turned Eighteen I decided to move away, not wanted to be in that house. Since then i've been living on my own. Recently my best friends have came over. I ended up reuniting with Junseo. Earlier he was robbed. There were intruders that took his stuff as he was working. Right now I was on the phone with him and he got all mad at me. I've seen him get mad at other situations but never at me." Y/n said.

I hugged her. As she hugged back I could feel her hot tears soaking my shirt.

My phone rang. I checked the number. Hoseok. He must be worried, so I picked up.

"Hello."
"Whats up Hoseok?"
"Do you know where Y/n is? She's not in her room. No one else knows were she is and you're not here. Please tell me she's with you."

I look at Y/n still sobbing into my shirt.

"Yeah sorry, I should have told you guys. She's with me." I replied.

"Is that crying? Did you hurt her? What am I saying you couldn't have. Did she hurt herself?" Hoseok talked fast. You can here panic in his voice.

"I shouldn't be the one to tell you. We're coming back." I said then hung up.

"Come on Y/n back to the house we go." I say as I guide her back to my home.