11

Hoseok~

I find out its 12 as I walk around the house looking for Jin Hyung.

Hey what coffee shop are you at? Ill meet you and your friend at 2? -

- ( Insert some random coffee shop )

"JIN HYUNG WHERE ARE YOU?!" I yell hoping he'll reply.

"What are you yelling for?" He says as he walks out of his room.

"I need you to come with me. Y/n is at some coffee shop with her 'friend' and I want to know more." I say quickly hoping he wont scold me and say that it's a bad idea and how I should respect her.

He just nods and walks back into his room. He comes out in all black and two masks so we won't be noticed by her.

****

Y/n~

"So tell me, when did you move to Seoul?" Junseo asked me while I mix my coffee with a small straw.

"Maybe a year ago? I heard Seoul was nice so I decided to move over here."

He just nods in agreement. We haven't seen each other in such a long time that it got kinda awkward.

"How are your old folks? Doing well?" He sounds concerned. I stiffen as I heard his question.

"Yeah, They passed away 3 years ago." I reply holding back a couple tears.

"Oh.. I'm so sorry to hear that. I shouldn't have brung it up." He reached for my hand.

"No it's okay. That's another reason why I left to come here. It was hard living in that house after what happened. So I moved here to Seoul." I say with a tear rolling down my cheek. I must look so weak.

I see him nod. His grip on my hand tightens. "Well if you ever need someone to talk to, or you just need company i'm here." He says wiping the tear off my face.

"yah, sorry. It's not normal for me to cry. When we were kids I rarely cried." I say sniffing and wiping my eyes.

"No it's totally normal, and plus.." He leaned in a bit. "I get to cheer you up." He said letting go of my hand and sitting back into his seat.

I suddenly let out the breath I didn't know I was holding and just giggled.

Junseo also laughed. "No but seriously. You have my number now so don't be afraid to text or call me anytime. I'll answer right away."

I just nod. Then I take a drink of my coffee.

Junseo~

I see two guys walk into the coffee shop. They seem to be looking for someone. They take a seat at a table near me and y/n.

What ever.

"So hey, you want to hang out later tonight or?" I ask y/n.

"Uh yeah, That what I was thinking.. can I invite someone with us? I want you to meet him."

Him? I understand that she's pretty and her personality is out going but who can possibly be- No wait. She just said "him" it's nothing else but a friend. Right?

"Yeah sure I guess." I try not to sound as annoyed as I am. "Call him, he can come right now and we can discuss where we could go to hang out." I say as she pulls her phone out.

The two men that walked in earlier seemed to panic and they left quickly. Weird.

She called and immediately started talking, Seems like he was expecting the call.

"Hey, You should come to ( Coffee shop name)." then a pause. "Yeah try to hurry please." Then she hung up.

"Whats his name?" I ask curiously.

"Jung Hoseok." She said smiling.

Great i'm fighting for her with an Idol.