17

Y/n~

Jimin leans over and hands me 200 dollars in monopoly cash once I passed the 'go'. It's been nearly two hours and we're still playing.

The sounds of laughter were loud but not as loud as the sounds of our stomachs rumbling.

It's 7 already and we're all hungry. Thank god Jin spoke up about it.

"Looks like our stomachs are having a war. Who's hungry?" Jin says while standing up.

We all raise our hands in sync and we all start laughing by the action.

"Would you like to dine out or-" Jin continues but Tae cut him off.

"Panda express." Tae says immediately and walks out of the room.

"Panda express it is." Namjoon says as he walks out as well. The rest follow. Hobi reaches his hand out. I put my hand in his as he pulls me up onto my feet.

"Am I really about to go out in this?" I say laughing at myself.

"Yeah why not?" Hobi says handing me my jacket that I left on his bed.

"Well, it's your clothes- I'm a messy person- I'll get them dirty." I say.

"Ani, It's okay. I'll wash them once I get them back.

Like I was going to give him his shirt back. I just nod my head at him and slide back on my jacket.

My phone vibrated. Thank god It was on silent. If my ringtone played I would have died.

As I go for my phone I notice Hobi does as well but before I can get to it he does.

Hoseok~

I manage to get to her phone before she does.

Great Junseo.

I answer and bring the phone up to my ear. "Hello." I say into the phone but there was a pause before there was a response.

"Who is this?"
"Hoseok."
"Where is Y/n?"

He sounded mad so I continued with a cocky tone.

"With me, right now. We're in my room. Would you like to talk to her?" I said. I can see Y/n looking at me.

"Yes, actually I would love to." Junseo said, his voice sounding stern.

I hand the phone over to Y/n.

"Hello.....Calm down.... You what? No way.... When? How? Who did it?" Then a longer pause.

"Did you catch him? .... Call the cops god damnit..... Are you hurt?.... Of course yeah I'll call you later then." Then she hung up.

"HOBI HYUNG!" I can hear Jimin yell. "WE'RE GOING TO LEAVE YOU IF YOU DON'T HURRY UP!"

With that I gently grab Y/n's hand and we walk towards the front door and out to the car.

Y/n~

Junseo just told me someone has broke in and stole a couple things. Junseo was quite a wealthy man. Nothing in his house was Cheap for all I know.

He would never flex his things so I'm not sure how anyone even found out he was wealthy.

All the worry goes away when I hear Hoseok's voice.

"You okay? He says and squeezes my hand a bit. I just nod and send him a reassuring smile.

I knew he didn't want to push it so he stopped questioning me.

****

After eating they insisted me to stay with them instead of having to drive me all the way back to my apartment.

I just agree and they show me to my guest room. As I walk in I immediately close the door and sit on my bed. The room was beautiful but I was still worried for Junseo. We might not be as close as we were. But our history still holds us close enough.

I dial in his number and after two rings he picks up.

"Y/n we need to talk."