14

Junseo~

Me and Y/n sat on the swings talking. We still had so much in common. I missed talking to her.

When we were younger we shared the same interests but they were childish things. Favorite ice cream, favorite color.

Now we share our dreams. Well now I share them with her. She always wanted to find "true love". She liked romantic comedies. She forced me to watch them with her.

Yeah they were cheesy but it was cute. She would complain all through middle school. I had to listen. Being stupid I didn't tell her how I felt. I regret it so much.

Once I had to move away I left her. We were so close. Living here in Seoul was hard without her. We were still young so keeping in contact was hard.

I wish I could have been there for her a while longer. When I seen her I panicked. But I wasn't going to be hesitant again and lose her.

"Have you met anyone in Seoul?" Y/n asked while smirking.

"I wish, it's hard when you never have time. You know me I always loved dance so being a dance instructor is time consuming." I reply.

I looked at her. She was happily swinging. The moonlight hit her face and it made her eyes sparkle.

I need you girl w-

Y/n picked up her phone. Oh come on
Its 23:12 who can be calling her at this time?

"I'm out with someone right now."

Then a pause

"Yeah it's him how'd you know?"

Another pause but longer.

"I would love to. Tomorrow?"

She laughed and it almost killed me.
Her voice is still the same as it was when we were younger. All the memories.

"Yeah Ill see you soon then. Bye."

Then she put down her phone. "Listen Junseo thank you, but it's getting late really. We should do this again soon."

****

Hoseok~

Scored once again. It might be late but I couldn't help but ask Y/n on a date.

Then my door flew open with the rest of the members behind it.

"I told you it wouldn't stay open if you all leaned on it! You owe me! The bet was a bet Yoongi hyung." I heard Jimin.

"When do we get to meet her?" Namjoon said.

"Well technically we already have." Tae said pointed at Jimin and Jungkook.

"What and you never told us?" Jin hyung complained.

"Listen i'm going sledding with her tomorrow. Ill offer her to come back here. If she accepts i'll introduce her to the rest of you. Now go to bed! It's late."

They all turned around I walked off to their separate rooms. I closed the door behind them and walked back to my bed. Shutting my eyes and falling straight to sleep with Y/n being the last thing on my mind.

Tomorrow is going to be a great day.