16

A/n: AhHahHhah yOu doNt gEt tO knOw abOut tHeIr dAy anD insTead geT to bE iN JoonIeS poInt oF viEw.

Namjoon~

As Hobi is out with his little friend me and the boys decide to just be lazy the whole time till Hobi rings back the girl. We've never seen her. Jin, Yoongi, and I that is but none of us know her name so none of us have been introduced to her properly. You can tell we were all excited.

"Overwatch? I think yes." Jungkook said and turned on the council.

Tae and Jungkook fight over who gets to go first while Jin hyung got up and walked over to the kitchen.

"Do you think Hobi and his friend are also going out to eat or should I make something?" Jin asked as he took out a cook book.

"He'll probably take her out to eat but we're hungry so make something please." Yoongi hyung said while staring at the wresting Jungkook and Tae.

Jimin is also watching looking very amused. No one tried to stop them until Jin looked up from the cook book he was looking at and began scolding.

"Yah! stoB iT!" He began and continued as he walked over to split them up.

****

Ding.

17:28

"Hobi hyung has been out for three hours and he just texted me, he's heading back-" I kept reading. "And so is his friend."

We all cheer then burst into laughter. Jin's laugh is the loudest and it's just causing the rest of us to laugh even harder.

After laughing for seven minutes straight we all groan is pain from how much it hurt. Our comeback is in a week and we're tired from laughing. Oh will preforming me fun.

All of a sudden we hear the jingle of keys outside the door. Our heads all shoot at the door as we wait the door swings open.

y/n~

As I follow Hobi inside all I can hear is whispers. But loud whispers like I can hear them clearly.

"Do you think shes pretty?"

"She was pretty when we seen her last time."

"Obviously she's still gonna look the same she can't just become ugly all of a sudden."

SmAck

I turn my head to see six other boys. The rest of Bts. I nearly faint. Of course I was a fan. I was one of those chill army though. I wasn't going to freak out.

"Annye-" I try to say loud enough but only laughter was heard so I stopped.

Then I notice what the smack was from. Jimin seemed to have fallen off his chair. I also laugh a little then repeat myself.

"Annyeonghaseyo i'm y/n" I say as a bow a bit.

"Guys, This is y/n. Y/n this is Jin, Yoongi, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook." Hobi says.

As I look at each of them they wave. I look back at Hobi and he's smiling showing off his little dimples which make makes my knees go weak.

"So me and Y/n are going to go play board games in my room would anyone like to join us?" Hobi asks while looking at the boys.

They all raise their hand and I laugh. Then I feel Hobi's hand intertwine with mine as he pulls me through the house. I can hear the others get up and follow.

"Are you too warm? I can get you something to change into." Hobi says while search through his drawers.

He pulls out a shirt and sweatpants and points to the bathroom so I head in to change.

Once I come out everyone seems to be ready to play. Monopoly. Great. I've never finished this game. It was ways too long. But its only five so I guess we have quite some time.

I sit down and we start the game.

A/n~ Again sorry for grammar mistakes 😎