23

Hoseok~

I couldn't help but worry about how Y/n felt after today. I didn't want her feel confused or hurt so I planned another date for us.

This time we wouldn't go out. We would stay in all night, eat, and cuddle. How romantic.

Y/n~

I NEED YOU GIRL W-

I grab my phone and check the caller ID. Unknown?

I deny the call and right before I go back to bed my phone rings once again. Same thing. Unknown. I decide to answer this time.

"Hello?"
"Hey, Y/n? What are you doing later?"
"Hobi-ah, How did you get my numb-"
"Long story. Plans for later?"
"Nothing yet, why?"
"Great I'll pick you up in fifteen minutes be ready to come down. No need to dress up we're staying in."

And with that Hobi hung up. What can he possibly have planned this early? I shake it off and go freshen up. I look for my shoes quietly making sure not to wake the girls.

Ding Dong.

I open the door and it reveals a happy
Hobi. I grab my phone and slide my shoes on. I walk out and shut it gently. All that is heard is Hobi's low chuckled.

"You look so cute!" He says showing his little dimples. Ah why is he so adorable.

"T-thank you?" I say.

****

"Go ahead pick a movie." Hobi says pointing to the pile of movies he had. I rummage through the movies and pull out (YourFavoriteMovie). Smiling I turn around and hand it to Hobi.

****

The fifth movie is playing as me and Hobi are still cuddled up on the couch. I look at him but he's still focused on the movie. I intertwine our fingers and look back at the screen.

****

"Y/n-ah.. can I ask you a question?" Hobi asks.