22

Y/n~

That's absolutely impossible. That can't be him. He died. He's buried. You're hallucinating. I blink a couple times and the silhouette of whom I thought was my father disappeared.

I let out a deep exhale and continue to search for food with the girls. I grab drinks and the moment I turn around I see buckets of ice cream in the cart.

"Yah, Is ice cream actually necessary?" I say looking at the three girls that stand before me.

"Ne, we're watching sad k-dramas later and this is very much needed." Minjae says pointing to the tubs of ice cream.

Sometimes I don't believe that Minji, and Minjae are older than me. As we go to pay I bump into someone.

"Yah, I'm so sorry." I say as I pick up the things that happened to have fallen from the persons arms. As I look up to give them back I see Jin.

"Y/n-si! How are you?" Jin says pulling me into a hug. I can feel Minji staring.

"Ah, I'm okay." I say sending him an apologetic smile from bumping into him.

"Great, I'll see you soon!" Jin said as he payed and walked out. As I walk back to the girls Minji is freaking out.

Jin is Minji's bias. She has a soft spot for Jin yet she's never met him. I mean I had a soft spot for Hobi. Still do.

We pay and get back to the apartment building. I check the mail before heading up with the girls.

To: [Park]/[First]
From: Kim Junseo.

How did he get my address? It was an envelope. I wouldn't open it until I got into my room.

I kept putting it off, I didn't want to open it. I showered and got into bed. Opening the leader I seen his hand writing.

Dear my lovely y/n,
I'm so sorry for what has happened. I'm not sure what had gotten into me. I put my feelings away when I was younger but, i'm not going to now. I like you Park Y/n. I always have. When we were younger I had a crush on you. That's why I never let you talk to other boys. I wanted you to myself. What a selfish boy I was. Yet i'm still selfish. When I seen you come out of Panda Express a week ago I panicked. I didn't know you came to Seoul. I was super excited to see your face again. To hear you voice and your laughs again. When I heard you were hanging out with Jung Hoseok I became Jealous. I knew he would win you. When we all met I could tell he liked you. I'm really bad at showing my feelings so I wasn't sure how to tell you. I shouldn't have punched him. When I seen you with him earlier I became angry. We were supposed to meet but instead I found you hanging out with those idols. You looked happy. I absolutely love seeing you happy Y/n. You're smile can brighten up anyones day no matter what. I just want to see you stay happy. For that reason I've decided to leave. I'm moving to Busan. Yes, Busan. Remember those memories? Surprisingly the house I used to live in was vacant so I bought it. You know the address. If you want to visit you're welcome to. Stay happy please.

-Sincerely your favorite, Junseo.

I stared at the note. He left? He left for my happiness? Then it hit me.

He left so I can be with Hoseok.