07

Y/n~

"From what I know of i'm free, but can we talk later im driving?" I say with one hand on the steering wheel.

I can feel the girl's eyes on me. They always do this. So nosy.

"Yes! Ill text you later! Send me your address, and be ready by 6. It'll be a surprise." Before I could respond he hung up.

Alright then. "Who was it?" Yari asked sounding excited. "Where are you going? Who was it? who was it?" She's attacking me with questions. They definitely eavesdropped on my conversation.

"Just a friend." I said as I turn back and wink at her. I turn back around to focus my attention back to the road. I might not be looking at her but I can sense she's pouting.

"No seriously who was it?" Minjae says so she can just get it out if me so Yari wont be TriggErEd.

"Hobi." I simply say. I heard Yari and Minji fan girling in the back seats.

****

We arrive back to the apartment as I sit down on the couch. I took out my phone and checked the time.

13:27

We were out for two hours. Panda express was a while away from my neighborhood so that's pretty understandable.

"I have . . ." I did the math. "around 5 hours to get ready." I softly say to myself.

I paused for a second. " So you guys are planning on staying with me right?" I ask.

"Yeah, that cool right?" Minjae said looking through the cupboard to find a mug and my kettle.

"Of course but you do know theres only two rooms.. and one of them is mine." I said with a confused tone in my voice.

"Yeah we already planned this out while waiting for you to get in the car before we left the restaurant earlier." She said back. "Ill get the couch and Minji and Yari can get the other room."

"Okay we did not agree with that unnie." Minji said back to Minjae.

"Me and Yari will go out and buy an air mattress for you then." Minjae said. She turned to me. "Keys?"

"Im trusting you." I mouth to Minjae as as hand over my keys. Before I know it they're gone.

Ding

My phone lit up on the counter. I look in that direction. Great Minjae left the kettle on. "Tea?" I ask Minji while walking over to my small kitchen. I really need an update.

"Ne." She replied back. I can see her laying down on the crouch and scrolling threw her phone.

I take out two cups.

Ding

Yeah right. I forgot it dinged the first time. I pick up my phone and unlocked it. It was Junseo.

Hey-
So what time are you thinking tomorrow?-

-Annyeong and how about noon?

Great plan made. Address?-

- ( your address )

Ill text you tomorrow when Im on my way-

Yet another ding
It was J-hope.

Address?-

- ( your address )

See you later!-

********

I check the time again

17:30

Its not even that late but the girls are passed out. Must be from the traveling when coming this morning.

I have 30 minutes, thats enough to watch a couple videos and scroll through twitter.

DinG donG

UGh I groan in annoyance. Who can that possibly be?

I get up and open my apartment door only to lock eyes with J-hope.

"J-hope aren't you ear-" he cut me off. Whats up with him cutting me off?

"I was too excited so lets go!" He said as he grabs my wrist. I quickly grab my phone and he pulls me out then closes the door.

As we're in the elevator I talk. "Where are we going anyways?" Im eager to know.

"Surprise, remember?" He said as he leads me to his car. We get in and he turns on the engine. But before we drive off he turns to me.

He dug through his pocket for a quick second and group out a blind fold. He hands it to me smiling.

"You cant possibly think im about to put this on." I say as I reach out for the blind fold.

"If you don't you'll find out where were going and thats no fun."

"Alright then." I said not wanted to argue. So I slide the blind fold on and I can feel the car start moving.