10

Y/n~

"RISE AND SHINE!!" I hear Yari and Minji yelling at the top of their lungs. I turn still half awake looking at my alarm clock just inches away from my face.

6:45

Great. I wiggle out of bed. I literally wiggle. Im on the floor now. The feeling of the cold wooden tiles woke me up and I quickly stand up.

"Morning!" Yari says. She seems wide awake. She smiles while Minji comes it pushing Yari aside. She sets a cup of what seems like tea on my dresser then leaves.

I see her do the same in the living room where Minjae was.

"Why so early?" Minjae says still half asleep.

"You guys are always sleeping we're just trying to help." Yari says still smiling. "Youre lying." Minjae replies. "Im not falling for this."

Minji and Yari are giggling and they wont stop.

"What is it?" Minjae asks annoyed. She never seems to get sleep so when she was sleeping. She wanted to sleep.

"okayokayokay just tell them Yari." Minji says nodding at Yari rapidly.

"Bts followed out fan account back on twitter!!!" Yari yells in excitement. Aha I haven't told them about Hoseok following me on insta.

(In this ff they all have their own social media accounts)

I just nod and smile at the two jumpy girls. "J-hope followed me back on instagram a while ago." Their jaws drop. Funny that was my same reaction.

"The Jung Hoseok?" Minjae says. Her eyes are as wide as can be.

"Yes, and if you guys were awake yesterday night you would have known I was out at the arcade with him." I said laughing.

"This is unfair unnie! You get to talk to your bias!" Yari whines.

"Listen we can talk about this later today, I guess Ill get ready for work earlier than I thought." I said walking back into my room sipping my tea.

At the cafe I worked at I was going to train some of the new employees. Theres not much to learn but the cashiers can be tricky.

I work from eight to ten today. That leaves me two hours to do what ever I would like later before meeting at some coffee shop with Junseo.

****

I clocked in around 30 minutes ago. The new employees are really fast learners. They already understand how to do things around here already. Its only 8:36 and the place is packed.

It's winter break so I guess that's understandable. Must be a lot of traveling.
****

Im taking orders and delivering food table to table that I didn't notice that I only had around 16 minutes till I could clock out and leave.

I finish up and clock out. I gather my things in the back and take off my apron. As I walk out I start heading to my apartment building.

The cafe is only about a five minute walk from where I lived so I didn't bother on driving.

****

My phone lit up before I check my notifications I check the time.

11:53

Must be Junseo then. I unlock my phone.

-Hey Im outside, I never got your apartment number so if you dont mind can you just walk outside? Im in a black jeep. Just hop on in.

As he waits I grab my coat. "Ill be back soon girls!" I yell as I walk out closing the door behind me.