Chapter One

I giggled as I walked down the street, my brother by my side.
"So only one more month." My brother smiled. "Mother and Father would be proud."
"I know." I squeezed happily. "I can't wait to be Mrs Haris."
"Well-" he cut himself off by coughing.
"Are you alright Edward?" I asked.
"Yes, Lilian. I'm fine." He smiled.

*One Week Later*

I held on to Marco's arm as he walked me home.
"I had a wonderful time." I said smiling at him.
"I did too." We stopped outside my door and he moved some of my hair out my face. "I shall see you again soon." I nodded and he kissed my head before leaving. I opened the door and the maid rushed over.
"Miss Lillian. It's your brother."

*Two Weeks Later*

I sat by my brothers bedside with a frown. I heard footsteps and looked over. The doctor walked over with a clip board. I frowned and I turned to Edward.
"I'm sorry miss. But there is nothing more we can do." He said and I tear up.
"Please. Do anything. I need him in my life." I said looking to the blond man. "I'd give my life for my brother. Please." I begged. He frowned and shook his head.
"I'm sorry miss. Visiting hours are over." I frowned and got up. I kissed my fingers before touching Edwards head. I held in a sob that was building up. I hurried out.

*****

After that visit I was told Edward had died in the night. I became distant and didn't want to get married. But Marco convinced me that Edward would want me to get married and be happy. I stood in my wedding dress as a maid did my hair and another did my make-up.
Once done I stood behind the doors. I heard music playing and the doors opened. I took a deep breath and looked up at my fiancée before slowly walking towards him. The two sides of the isle was so different. Marco's parents and family sat there. My parents had died. My brother had died. I had no one. As I walked through the doors I was sure I saw my brother. I froze and in that second everything felt wrong. I tear up before quickly turning around and others gasped. I felt a hand grab my arm.
"Lillian?" I looked up to Marco.
"I'm sorry." I whimpered before hurrying out the church. I threw the flowers on the ground. I lifted the front on my dress before rushing off. I hurried over to the carriage and I unstrapped a horse. I climbed onto the horse and took off. I rode into the woods until I randomly stopped and climbed off. I ripped off my vail. I felt wetness hit me and I looked up at the sky as rain quickly fell.
"You left me!" I screamed. "You said you would never leave me!"
"I never did." I shot round and there was my brother next to the blond doctor from before. I just looked at him.
"No. You died." I said. "I watched you be buried." I sobbed.
"Edward." The blond said. "We should go." Edward stepped closer and I just watched him get closer and closer. He looked like he was in pain. He gently took my hand and I felt my breath hitch.
"I'm really here." I reached up and touched his face.
"You're alive?" I asked.
"No. But I have to leave now. I just wanted to see you before I left." He said and I shook my head.
"No. Please. Don't leave me alone." I said and he frowned letting go of my hand. I heard footsteps. I looked over seeing Marco. I turned back to my brother but he was gone. "Edward?" I called. Marco walked over and grabbed my arm harshly.
"Ow. Your hurting me." I hissed and he pulled me roughly, causing me to fall.
"Do you know how much that wedding cost me. I give you everything. Everything." He growled. "But you...your just an ungrateful whore, only wanting money." He growled and pulled out a knife. My eyes widened. I struggled and screamed but my breath hitched as he plunged the knife in my chest. He let me drop to the ground before I saw something fast tackle him to the ground and Marco's loud screams was heard.
"Lillian." Edward hovered over me. I whimper and reached up to him. He grabbed my hand and I looked at the knife still I my chest. "Carlisle. Do something." Edward yelled. "You saved me so save her."
"It's not that simple." The blond frowned. "It's hard to stop it too so much energy to stop when I turned you. I'm sorry Edward. But it's not as simple as a quick bite."
"I don't care. She's dying. You promised she'd have a good life." He yelled and I whimpered, squeezing his hand. Edward looked down into my eyes as I felt blood filling my lungs. Edwards frowned before quickly pulling the knife out and I whimpered again. I felt my vision blur before I felt something sharp go into my shoulder and a burning pain hit me hard.