Chapter Five

Henry sat on the other side of the room with Alice in his lap, while me and Jasper sat on the opposite side of the room. I was next to Jasper. His head buried in my hair, arms wrapped around me as I sat next to him. Esme walked in from the kitchen.
"Carlisle will be here by morning." She sighed.
"So little Lily has a mate." Emmett chuckled.
"Don't call me little." I growl at him. I felt Jasper smiled agents my shoulder. "What are you smiling at?"
"Nothing love." He chuckled, before kissing my shoulder and pulling me onto his lap.
"Lillian." I looked to Esme. "He's bringing Edward with him." I tended but smiled.
"Edwards coming home?" I asked.
"Carlisle convinced him to at least stay for a couple weeks." I smiled and got out of Jaspers arms and ran over hugging her.
"Who's Edward?" Jasper asked.
"He's Lillian's brother. Only her and Carlisle has ever met him." Emmett said.
"So Carlisle and Esme ain't your birth parents?" Alice asked me.
"No. But my parents died when I was young so I class them as my parents." I sailed.
"She is the daughter we both always wanted so we never corrected her when she called us mum and dad." Esme smiled. I walked over to Jasper and sat next to him. My brother was finally coming home.
"You should get some sleep." I nodded at Rosalie's words.
"Sleep?" Alice asked.
"Lilian's gift is that she has human abilities. Carlisle has done a full check. She can cry bleed, bare children. She need sleep and can eat human food. But still needs blood." Esme explained as I got up. I stretched and smiled to the others.
"Night." The others smiled as I walked out the room and headed up to my room.

I quickly changed and climbed into my bed. Just as I was about to drift off I heard a quiet knocking on my door. I looked up and Jasper stood there.
"Can I stay in here with you? Emmett. He's asking very strange questions." I smiled and held out my hand. He walked over and took it. I tug him into my bed. He took off his shoes and laid next to me. I curl into his side and smiled, my eyes drifting closed.
"Night Jasper." I whisper.
"Night darlin'" He said running his fingers through my hair.

*****

I woke up and saw Jasper gone. I got up and got dressed. I headed downstairs to have breakfast but froze as I saw Edward in the living room with everyone else. They all turned to me and Jasper came to my side. I felt very calm all of a sudden.
"Lillian?" I looked to my brother. The red eyes didn't suit him.
"Lillian." I looked to my dad. He looked tiered and he needed to hunt. I had one ever seen Carlisle like this once. When he had been fighting. I turned to Edward. I was so happy he was home but if he did something to Carlisle I would have his head on a stick.
"What did you do?" I growl and he frowned. I walked over to my dad and hugged him. "You should go hunt." He nodded and kissed my head before hurrying out. I turned to Edward who smiled standing up. He walked over and went to hug me. I pushed him away.
"What did you do to my dad?" I said.
"They got into a fight when they got here." Rose said for him.
"Edward didn't like Jasper in your bed. Carlisle said to leave you be, he tried to attack Jasper." I glair at Edward.
"We was raised to only share a bed with the person we marry." Edward said frowning at me. "I'm ashamed that you went agents mothers words. And Carlisle isn't your father." I growl at him.
"Mother would only be ashamed of one of us. What was her dying wish Edward? For you to stay by my side and for you to protect me. You left. I didn't. Carlisle and Esme might not be my biological parents but they are my parents now. They kept me safe and kept a roof over my head while you ran off to kill innocent people. Jasper is my mate. You have no right to separate us in any way." I snapped and he frowned. I turned back to Jasper and tugged his hand. "I'm going to hunt, wanna come with?" I asked and he smiled nodding.

*****

When we got home Jasper was covered in animal blood. I giggled at the fact he was a messy eater.
"I can't help that it struggled and got cut." He said grabbing my hand.
"It was a little bunny Jasper." I laughed and he pouted. "It's not like it was a bear." He groaned and I kissed his cheek. "You'll get the hang of it, eventually."
"Lillian." I looked over to see Edward and Emmett. "Can we talk?" I felt a strong fun on my arm and I fell into Jaspers arms. "Only a couple minutes Jasper. I just wish to speak with my sister. I don't mind if your there as well." Emmett looked between us and backed away.
"I'm just going to....go." He said before vanishing.
"Chicken." I mumble making Jasper chuckle.
"First I'm sorry. I shouldn't have tried to separate you both. I don't have a mate and I'm sure when I find them I will feel the same about being apart from them." He said and Jasper nodded. We sat down on two fallen trees. "Jasper weather I have been away from my sister or not you have to understand she is the last of my biological family I'm going to be protective."
"I understand. I was the same with my mother after my father died." Edward nodded.
"My sister will tell you of our human life and the horrible man that..." I glared at him and he stopped. "I just wish to talk and be as we once was. I haven't seen you in a couple years and I want us to be good siblings. Like before I left. I've talked to Carlisle and he's talked me into staying and I have asked for his help to get back onto the diet." I smiled at him.
"Thank you. Red eyes don't suit you." I smiled.
"I know. I heard you when you thought it before." He chuckled.
"Heard her?" Jasper asked.
"Edward is able to read thoughts." I explain.
"Yes so your thoughts about my sister...please try to contain them. I'm still trying to get used to the ability." Jasper nodded.
"Oh Jaspers an empathy." I smiled and kissed Jaspers cheek.
"I know your practically singing it in your head." I blushed and lowered my head.
"Don't be embarrassed Lilly." I looked at Jasper and he chuckled. He kissed my head and I looked back to Edward.
"You promise you won't leave again without a goodbye at least." He nodded.
"I promise."