Chapter Ten

I smiled as I looked over, seeing Edward and Bella walking over.

"Good job your here, Bella. We need an empire." Esme said.

"She thinks we cheat." Emmett said.

"You do cheat." Esme smiled.

"What about Lilly?" I smiled and walked over.

"Don't worry Bella you'll do fine without me." I secretly hand her something. I give her a smile. "Plus I'm playing." I said and Jasper was next to me in seconds.

"I don' think so Darlin'." He said and I looked up at him and gave him an innocent smile.

"Oh...well me and Emmett think otherwise." I grin and Emmett grabbed hold of him and I grabbed the bat. "I'm first." I grin and Jasper flipped Emmett and wrapped his arms around me. "I just want to hit it. You can do the running." I pout and he rolled his eyes.

"One." I smiled and hugged him and he kissed me quickly and I got into position.

"Starting without us." I looked over and I smiled seeing Alice. I dropped the bat and ran over hugging her tightly. Henry stood by her side and I hugged him and smiled at them both.

"You got big." Henry smiled. I nodded and we walked back over. Alice stood in the centre and I grabbed the bat. She smiled and looked up.

"It's time." I smiled and she threw the ball and I hit it as hard as I could, sending it flying and Jasper running. I wobble over to Bella who said Jasper got a home run.

"Who is that?" She asked pointing to Alice.

"That's Alice. Remember the girl I told you about. The one who brought Jasper to us. That's her. She's a Cullen. She's just been having a couple years to travel with her mate." Bella nodded as the game continued. Jasper came over and wrapped his arms around me and held me close and covered my face in kisses.

"Stop!" Alice yelled and everyone ran towards her. "I thought I saw them leave but they heard us."

"I need to get Bella out of here. Lillian too." Edward said and Jasper nodded.

"It's too late." My dad said and I could smell them getting closer.

"Bella what I gave you. Put it on adn switch coats with me." I say and she pulled out the red contacts. "I knew there was nomads around and this was a just -encase-situation." I said as I grabbed Jaspers hand and he send me calming waves. I felt a strong tug and hissed in pain. Everyone turned to me and I touched my belly but then doubled over in pain.

"Something's wrong." Jasper said. "Carlisle."

"We need to get Lillian out of here." Rose said as three figures emerged from the woods.

"What do we have here." A blond smirked. I gripped my belly and grabbed Jaspers arm. He held me up and the red head looked to me and frowned.

"A pregnant...vampire?" She asked.

"Its her gift." Emmett said. "She and my father will be leaving. I'm sure we could continue the game without them if you wish to join us."

"She smells a little human." The blond said looking to Bella.

"She just fed." I said through my teeth. "She's a nurse in training and my father is a doctor. I'll be taking them with me. Now." I said before whimpering in pain.

"You seem to be needed elsewhere. We will leave." With that they left and Carlisle rushed to me and picked me up rushing me to the car. Edward hurrying Bella into the car and we was speeding home. I yelled every bump we went over.

"Edward, will you slow the fuck down!" I screamed at him.

"Hold my hand." Bella said as I punched the window, shattering it into pieces. "Never mind." We got home and Edward helped me out and Jasper rushed over picking me up. He rushed me to the medic-room and laid me down. Carlisle rushed in with Emse and the others were shut out the room while I screamed in pain.