Chapter Eleven

I laid there panting and looking at my beautiful baby boy. Its been 29 long hours. Apparently my plan didn't work. The tracker was after Bella. Alice and Henry had driven her north while Carlisle stayed with me, the others trying to find him. Esme had just rang saying James was dead now and they where on the way home. Edward was going to take Bella home first.

"Hello Mason." I smiled as he slept in my arms. His breathing calming me and his tiny heart beet making my eyes water. "I already love you so much."

"He looks like you." I smiled and looked at my dad. "Jasper will be here soon."

"Does he know that Masons been born?" Carlisle shook his head and I smiled. "Good I'll get to surprise them all."

"Well there in the sitting room. Edwards on his way home now." I smiled as He helped me into a small wheel chair. Esme walked in.

"Everyone's here." I smiled and Carlisle pushed me out the room and towards the living room. I heard yelling.

"I want to see her. I need to see her." Jasper.

"You heard Esme. Everything's fine. She's probably sleeping." Rose. As I reached the door way there was a crash and Mason woke up and cried gaining everyone's attention. Jasper looked over and I smiled.

"Everyone...This is Mason Carlisle Cullen-Hale." Jasper walked over and kneeled down in front of me and tears up. He kissed me gently and kissed Mason. He opened his eyes for the first time and I smiled. "Want to hold him?" He nodded and I gently hand the baby over to Jasper. Esme helped me onto the sofa and I let my head fall into Alice's lap. She stroked my hair and I looked over to my baby in Jaspers arms.

"Get some rest Lily." I smiled as my heavy eyes fell and I let sleep overcome me.

*****

I woke up and looked around. I was in my bedroom. I walked out the room and down to the nursery. Mason was fast asleep in his crib. I smiled and kissed his head and I walked out the room and into the kitchen. I looked at the time. I guess everyone's at school and work. I grabbed a glass of water and walked to the living room where I found everyone.

"Wow...you guys are quiet." I said and Carlisle frowned at me. "What?"

"There's a reason you was in so much pain...why you gave birth when you did...Mason bit you. He drank your blood." I just looked at him. "His diet is baby formula and blood. But his body won't take in Animal blood at the moment. It's expected he's a baby and need notorious. But we have no where we can get the blood from. I have no more blood bags. Bella said she would donate some blood but that will never be enough."

"Us my blood then. My body can regenerate it 10 times quicker than a human. You can take as much as you need. How much is he drinking at the moment?" I asked.

"You've been asleep for a day and he's drank the blood bag Bella donated already. So he'll need a blood bag a day." I nodded. I heard crying adn rushed upstairs. I picked up the small baby and he opened his eyes and looked at me. He was bigger.

"Carlisle says his growth will be quicker than a normal child." I looked over to Edward. I nodded before I turn to Mason.

"Hello baby." He made blabbering noises and I smiled. He had dirty blond hair and big green eyes. I smiled and changed his dipper and got him dressed. I held him close and headed down to the others. I went to the kitchen quickly and used a knife and cut my finger deeply and put it in Masons mouth. He happily sucked it taking the blood and drinking it. I sit with the others and Mason babbled before returning to my finger.