Chapter twenty

I woke up on the day of the wedding with my head pounding. I slowly got up, seeing Jasper was already out of bed. I walked downstairs and saw everyone rushing around. Jasper was feeding Mason. Mum and dad where on there phones. Rose was holding dress bags. Alice was placing flowers outside. Henry was with Emmett talking to Edward.
"I see sleeping beauty is now awake." Emmett chuckled.
"I hate whoever gave me the wine." I growl. I walked over and kissed Masons head as he giggled.
"Daddy said I can have a brother or sister." He beamed .
"Did he now?" I asked poring myself a mug of coffee.
"Yeah but I have to wait till I'm 3." I smiled and nodded.
"Alright." He smiled and happily let his dad feed him. Rose walked over and handed me my dress.
I got dressed and applied a little make up before curling my hair. I looked towards my room and hurried over seeing Mason jumping on my bed while Jasper ties his tie. I smiled and walked over scooping Mason up.
"Ready?" I asked and he nodded. We walked downstairs, passing Charlie and Renee on the way down.
"Charlie!" Mason yelled and I smiled and Charlie waved at him. Renee didn't seem very happy as she looked at me. I smiled as I put Mason down on his feet to run over to Rosalie.
"Isn't she a little young to have a kid that age." I heard Renee whisper to Charlie at the top of the stairs. I frowned and rolled my eyes. We walked out to the others.

*****

I smiled as I watched Henry and Alive dance. Leah spinning Mason around causing him to squeal happily.
"Hello." I looked over to see Renee. "That you little brother?"
"No son." I said looking back over to him.
"How old are you?" She asked. I turned back to her slowly feeling irritated.
"Renee was it? Why do you care?" I asked.
"I just want to get to know the people who are around my daughter and I want to make sure she has good influences around her." She said.
"I'm almost 20. My son is one. He has a condition where his bones grow quicker than normal. Doctors have estimated he's the size of a three year old." I said through my teeth and I saw Jasper turned to me in the corner of my eye.
"So you was pregnant at what? 18?" She asked. "I don't want my daughter making that mistake." She said turning to where Bella stood. I quickly grabbed her arm and she looked at me.
"You don't seem to understand so I'll make this very clear." I growl. "Mason was not a mistake. He was planned and I love him more than my life itself. I lost a lot of babies before I had him. Him and Jasper are the only reason I stuck around. I love my family and my family love Bella. She is Masons godmother for god sake. If she turned around and said she was pregnant we would be there while you criticised her about being too young." I growl.
"I would love her anyway." She said looking annoyed.
"And I would love Mason no matter what he did. So while you sit here judging me about being a young mum I'm going to go over there and be with my son." I snapped and walked to Jasper who swayed with Mason. "Hey baby."
"Hello." Jasper smirked.
"Anyway you didn't hear that." I asked.
"I think everyone heard you." I rolled my eyes and span around quickly, making Mason laugh loudly.
"May I have a dance with my sister?" I smiled at Edward.
"And I'd like to dance with my godson." Mason giggles taking Bells hand.
"I'll go get you some cake." I nodded and Jasper walked off. I smiled as I swayed with Edward.
"You really snapped at Renee." Edward chuckled.
"No child of mine will ever be a mistake Edward." I smiled as he chuckled kissing my head. "And I mean it Edward. If Bella ever did say she was pregnant. I'd be there. We all would." I smiled.
"Good job that's impossible." He smirked.
"Really? Masons half human and half vampire." I say quiet enough for only his to hear. "Bella would be the human half. You the vampire part." He looked at me shocked. "You always told me you wanted a child. Maybe it's worth talking to Bella. Maybe you can give her the family she always wanted." He smiled as the song came to a stop.
"I'll keep it in mind." I nodded before being sweeper off my feet into another song by Jasper.
"Hey. I've been thinking." He smiled.
"That's never a good thing." I grin and heard Emmett burst out laughing. Nice to know there listening to our conversation.
"Let have another." I tensed. "I know your worried. But for all we know it will stop soon. Maybe the next one will be more human and age slower. Well never know until we try." I looked at him worried and nodded.
"I'll think about it." He smiled and kissed me gently.