chapter eighteen

After a couple weeks everyone was planning Bella's wedding. Jasper had suggested a weekend camping hunting trip. Just a weekend to get away and relax a little. So now I was standing here not wanting to let Mason go.
"Darlin' he'll be fine with Rosalie. Leah will visit tomorrow and Carlisle is here if anything happens." I frowned and looked at my son.
" I should stay with him. " I said and he frowned.
"Sweetie you need to have some time with Japser. You hadn't had much time just you two since Mason was born." Esme said taking Carlisle's hand.
"You both protected Bella alone for almost a year. You deserve a break." Edward smiled slightly. " but Jasper I will rip off your arms of you ever think of that while I'm here again. " Emmett chuckled.
"I'll be okay mummy." I took a deep breath before nodding.
" Alright. But I want to talk to him before he goes to bed every night. " I said and Esme nodded with a bright smile.
"It's only two nights love." Jasper smiled wrapping his arms around me.
"Do you want me to go?" I asked and he took a step back. I keeled down and kissed Masons cheek. " Be good. Bed by 8 and eat all you veg. If your good I'll take you for ice cream on Monday. " He smiled brightly and nodded quickly.
"Be good little man." Jasper said suffering his hair. Mason giggled as we walked into the wood. I kept look back as Mason let Carlisle pick him up as he waved to us.
*****
We was pretty deep into the woods now and I sighed, relaxing.
"Sorry." Jasper looked over and frowned.
"What for?" He asked walking over to me.
"Causing a scene. I find it hard leaving Mason. He's still a baby and with him growing everyday... I'm worried we won't have much time with him." Jasper wrapped his arms around me and missed my temple.
"I understand. I know you worry. Mason will be fine. Well find something to help. I promise." I nodded and smiled.
"I can't believe Edwards getting married." I smiled. He chuckled and shock his head. "Do you remember out wedding?"
"As if it was yesterday." He smiled kissing me. " and I love you even more than the day you said 'I do'. " I smiled and cuddled into his chest as we watched the sky get darker.

********************
"How's Jasper?" I asked Henry.
"A mess." He chuckled. Alice slapped his arm while Rosalie pulls my hair into a tight bun.
"He'll be fine sweetie. Just nervous." Carlisle said making me jump. "Edwards talking to him now."
"Okay." I said making them smile. " I need to talk to him. " I got up but Alice blocked the door.
"Lillian please just get your dress on and everything will be fine." She froze as she was pulled into a vision.
"Alice?" I asked as she looked to me. She moved out the way and I smiled at her before hurrying towards mine and Jasper's room. I knocked and Edward opened the door.
"I need to-"
"I know." I smiled as he stepped out the room and Jasper walked over, letting me in. I say on the bed and smiled at him. " I always thought I wouldn't tell you about this. Too worried about how worried you'd be." I said taking a deep breath. "As you know I was going to get married before."
"Darlin' you don't need to say anything. Edward explained it all to me." He said taking my hands on his.
"No... There are some things Edward didn't know." I say sadly. "My fiance, Marco, he was a stuck up man. If I wasn't looking my best he wouldn't be caught dead with me. He liked to show me off. Make sure people knew I was his. At our engagement party he punched a waiter who was talking to me. His reason was that he thought I was cheating on him."
"Did he ever raise his hand to you?" I said quiet.
"When I was human... I was barren. I would never have children. I was so scared to tell him because he always demanded an heir. When I did tell him, he slapped me so hard I fell to the ground. I told Edward a drunk stranger had done it in the street."
" Darlin'-"
"The next day I went to call off the wedding but he yelled so much I was scared he would hit me again." I said tearing up.
"Do you want to call off the wedding? Is that what you want?" He asked.
"No. I love you. More than I have loved anyone." I smiled cupping his face. "But I need you to promise me you'll except me for me. I don't want to have to be someone I'm not. I cant be like I was with Marco." I frowned.
"I love you for you." I smiled as he missed my head. There was a soft knocking. Carlisle's head appears around the door .
"Alice says it's time." I kisses Jaspers cheek before rushing to my room and changing into my dress.

" I kisses Jaspers cheek before rushing to my room and changing into my dress

I slipped on my heals

and looked to Carlisle and Esme

and looked to Carlisle and Esme. She gently placed something around my bun

 She gently placed something around my bun

causing me to smile brightly. She took my left arm while Carlisle took my right arm. We walked outside and I looked up at the ceremony. I smiled seeing Jasper standing there. My parents walked me down the aisle and kissed my cheek before handing me over to Jasper.
"Let us begin." The priest said. "Dearly beloved, we are gathered today to witness the love between Jasper Whitlock Hale and Lillian Mason Cullen. I believe you have wrote your own vows." We nodded and the process motioned me to go first.
" Jasper. I thought I would never want to get married after what happened to me. But when you proposed all I kept thinking of was being your wife. Being with you for as long as I'm alive. You make me so happy. You make me feel loved when I'm alone. You cheer me up when I'm down. Your the perfect.man for me and I don't know what I would have become without you in my life. I love you. " I couldn't help be smile as I watched his smile get slightly bigger with every word I said.
"Now you Jasper." The priest smiled.
"You was so worried that I would change you that you don't see how perfect I think you are. Your beautiful, funny, smart and I love everything about you. I would go through hell and back for you. You have made me the happiest man in existence and I'm going to spend the rest of my life trying to make you more happy than you make me. I love you so much, and I'll spend every second by your side if you allow me too." I smiled wiping away a stray tear.
"Do you take this man to be your husband?" I nodded smiling.
"I do." I said slipping Jasper's ring on.
"And do you take this woman as your wife?" The priest asked.
"I do." He smiled gently slipping my ring on.
"I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride." Jasper smiled kissing me gently.