Chapter Seven

The year was 2008 and we now lived in folks Washington. I smiled as I watched Jasper leave for school with the others. I didn't go high school now. You see I'm currently pregnant. It seems like a human pregnancy so right now we're not worried. Im about 5 month along. Jasper hated leaving me alone. Alice and Henry decided to travel and have been since they was married in 1999. I walked into the living room and picked up a magazine. I looked at the nursery section and smiled. I grabbed a pen and looked through it. I began circling things I should order for the baby room. I did that for a couple hours until I got hungry. I wobbled to the kitchen and grabbed a blood bag and tipped it into a cup and made a sandwich. I ate happily and drank the blood until I heard someone walk through the front door. No one was due home anytime soon. I ran over to the drop frame and peek over. There was my dad looking through the post.
"I thought you was working till 3?" I asked and he looked up.
"It's 3:30." I just blinked at him before looking at my watch,
"Wow I lost track of time." I said and he chuckled. We liked into the living room and I showed him what I was going to order for the baby.
"Have you thought about names?" He asked. I nodded with a smile.
"Elizabeth for a girl, after Jaspers mother. For a boy Mason, you know my human last name." I smiled. He chuckled and nodded. "For the girl their full name will be Elizabeth Esme Cullen-Hale. For a boy it will be Mason Carlisle Cullen-Hale." He smiled at me before kissing my head, tearing up.
"There perfect names." I smiled as we heard the door open and Jasper walked over, the others following him.
"Hello darlin'. How's our little one?" I frowned and touched my bump.
"Nothing. There still not moving." I said and he frowned. He walked over kneeled in front of me and put his hand on my bump and I gasped feeling a little hand press agents Jaspers.
"Hello there little one. You think you can move when I'm not here, your worrying your mother." I giggled as I felt them wiggling around. "See there fine." He smiled kissing my hand. I looked up at the others and realised someone was missing.
"Where's Edward?" I asked.
"He met his singer and had to go for a while. Just a week. Don't worry." Emmett smiled. Rose skipped over and I nodded and she touched my bump.
"Have you picked the things for the room. If you like I can help you set it up this week." I smiled but shook my head.
"You guys have school. We can do it this weekend. But this is what I'm planning." I opened the magazine and began showing her the design I was planning.

*****

By the weekend all the stuff for the baby's room had arrived. I sat there watching Emmett and Jasper putting everything together. I smiled as rose painted the walls yellow. I giggled as jasper struggled to put the brown crib together. The room was cowboy theme. It made Jasper laugh when he realised. I pushed the rocking chair into the corner and put down a fluffy brown rug and put a rocking house on it. I smiled as Rose filled the cowboy toy box with toys. Even though the room was cowboy theme it was still unisex.
"It looks amazing." I smiled. I felt a little kick and I giggled. "I'm glad we agree." Then I felt hugry.
"Hungry?" I looked to Esme in the doorway and smiled. She was holding a tray with a glass of blood and a chicken salad.
"Perfect timing." I smiled and she handed me the tray. I ate as the others finished the room. I yawn as I finish the blood and Jasper chuckled, picking me up. I cuddle I got his chest and he kissed my head, carrying me to our room, next door and out me into our bed. I fell sleep quickly.
I woke up to the smell of bacon. I got up and showered and got dressed. I walked downstairs and saw Jasper plating some food for me. I kissed him quickly before sitting down and eating. That was when Edward came in.
"Edward." I smiled giving him a hug.
"How are you feeling?" He asked, before I could answer my tummy rumbled and the baby kicked. I hissed and sat down eating making both men chuckle. Jasper kissed my head and Edward ruffled my hair.
"We're planning on going into town if you want to come Edward." Carlisle said as he walked into the room. "Esme demanded we all go baby clothes shopping. Edward chuckled but nodded.
"Sure. It is my niece or nephew." I smiled and Jasper cleaned up my pots as Edward helped me put my shoes on. I'm so big.

*****

Once in town I giggled as Jasper wrapped his arm around me and we walked around town. Esme and Carlisle talking ahead of us. Rose and Edward arguing over what the baby will be. Emmett carrying bags of stuff Rose had brought. I w Jessica and Lauren arc roses the street looking at us. Edward had said they had eyes on jasper. They didn't believe I was real. I smiled and take Jaspers hand and tugged him to hurry up. I kissed him quickly making sure the girls saw. We walked into a baby shop and I looked at the clothes on the racks. That's when Jessica 'bumped' into me. It was clear she followed us in to get some gossip.
"Oh I'm sorry." She said her eyes going wide at the bump in my shirt.
"No harm done." I smiled waving it off.
"Your a little young to be pregnant aren't you?" She asked. "I mean-"
"No I'm 19. Going to be 20 soon." I lied.
"Your older than-"
"Jasper? Yes I'm a year older. I'm (Y/n) Mason Cullen. I'm Edwards biological sister and Jaspers girlfriend." I say holding out my hand. She shook it slowly, looking like she was in shock. I liked the fact I can shock most people.