Chapter Twelve

After a couple months prom had passed and Mason was running around the place. He was about the size of a one year old now. He also showed some signs of a gift. He come move things with his mind. I found out when I walked into his room and saw him using his gift to make Uncle Emmett fly. I smiled as he reached up for me. I picked him up and held him on my hip.

"Dadada." I frowned.

"Daddies at school at the moment sweetie." He let out a loud noise and Esme pocked her head in. She smiled and walked over scooping Mason out my arms and he giggled and clapped his hands.

"There's our handsome boy." Harry babbled to Esme, who smiled and listened to every sound he made. "Now. Auntie Alice got you a nice outfit to wear to Bella's party tonight."

"Yes and Auntie Alice will kill mummy if you're not wearing it." Esme smiled as I put Mason into his play-pen. I walked to my wardrobe and picked out something I know Alice will approve of and then got Masons outfit out and ready. "Do you think you could watch him while I run him a bath?"

"Sure. Go ahead." I walked to the bathroom and turned on the water, making sure it was the perfect temperature. I put his towel on the heated towel rail and added bubble bath to the water. Once it was done I turned the water off and walked back to my room. I smiled seeing Esme and Mason playing peek-a-boo.

"Come on little monster. Baths ready." He just looked at me and smiled. Mason was a very happy baby. He wobbled over and I pick him up. I walked to the bathroom and strip him of his cloths and dipper. I sat him in the water and he immediately began to play with the bubbles. I smiled as I washed his little strands of hair and then his body. I smiled as I began to play in the water with him. He giggled and clapped his hands. I rinsed off all the bubbles and carefully got him out the bath. I wrapped him in the towel and carried him to his room.

"Dadada?" He asked with sad eyes. I looked to the clock on the wall. 3:30.

"He'll be here soon, baby." I smiled and he clapped happily as if he understood me. I got him in a fresh dipper and his new cloths. A little suit with a bow tie. I heard a car pull up and picked up Mason. I walked down stairs as Emmett, Alice, Henry and Jasper walked in.

"Oh look at you." Alice smiled skipping over and hugging the small baby.

"Dadada!!!" He squealed looking at Jasper. Jasper just chuckled before taking the small boy.

"Was you good for your mother?" Mason just babbled as he played with Jaspers hair.

"He's been an angle." Esme said was she walked by.

"He broke a window. He was angry I gave him veggies for lunch and used his gift to throw the bowl out the window and broke it." I said calmly and Jasper frowned.

"You need to eat veggies." Mason squealed at his dads words and I ducked as a book flew towards us.

*****

Before Bella's party I wanted to give Mason his dinner. Edward stood there grinning. I had mashed up some veggies, adding some chicken and walked over to Mason.

"Look baby. Dinner, it's chicken today." He looked at the bowl from his highchair and smiled, clapping. I sat in front of him and scooped some onto a spoon and held it towards him. He opened his mouth happily and made a happy noise as he ate it. I smiled; finally I got him to eat vegetables. I continued to feed him and once he was done I smiled. "Good boy." I put the bowl into the sink and picked him up. I cleaned him up quickly and got changed into my dark red dress. I walked down to the others and Jasper smiled as Mason wobbled over to him. I smiled hearing Bella and Edward arrive. I picked up Mason and he played with my hair as I bounced him. I looked over as Alice lead Edward and Bella downstairs. Bella looked over and Mason smiled.

"Bell!" Mason yelled and she walked over and I handed the baby to her.

"You got big." She smiled.

"Gifts!" Alice says excitedly.

"Mason, Where's Bell's gift?" He smiled and wiggled, so Bella let him down. He tugged her dress and she followed him. I watched as he went under the table and soon came back with a small box. I smiled as he handed it to Bella. She kneeled down and opened the box. I watched her face as Edward snapped his head in my direction. Bella looked up at me and I smiled at Jasper.

"Godmother?" Edward asked.

"If something every happened to this Coven I want Mason to be with someone who knows what we are. Someone we can trust. Me and Jasper both agree. We want Bella to be Mason's godmother." She smiled and nodded. She put the small locket on with a photo of Mason init. The word Godmother engraved on the front.

"This ones from Emmett." Alice smiled. Bella took it and shook it gently.

"Already installed it. Finally some decent sound for that truck. Piece of sh-"

"Language." I said cutting him off. Emmett looked at Mason.

"This ones from Rose." Bella took it.

"Its earrings. Alice picked then out." Rose said not caring.

"Thanks." Bella said quietly.

"This is from us." Esme and Carlisle handed her something small.

"You've been looking a little pail recently." Esme smiled. Bella tried to open it but cut her finger. Masons eyes went black and I grabbed him holding him close as he tried to fight his way to Bella. Jasper's eyes darkened and he ran at Bella. I looked around the room. Everyone's blood lust. He's feeling it all. Edward pushed Bella, sending her flying and Emmett grabbed Jasper. I hurried over still holding Mason tightly.

"Jasper. Listen to me. Let what everyones feeling go. Mason needs you." His eyes returned to normal and he looked to the fightint child in my arms. "Get him out of here." He nodded, taking Mason and rushing off. I looked over to Bella and frowned. I walked over and helped her up while Carlisle tried to calm everyone. "Im sorry. Mason hasn't been around human blood for long. Jasper felt everyone's blood lust as well as his own. He didn't mean to frighten you."

"Its fine." She said with a small smile.

"Lets get you to Carlisle's office." She nodded and we left the room.