Chapter twenty one

I smiled as I watched Leah and Mason play together on the beach. The wolves had even given Jasper permission to join us. I smiled as he looked for seashells.
"Hey." I smiled leaning into Jasper's chest. "Maybe another wouldn't be so bad." I felt his chest rumble as he was chuckled.
"Another would be amazing." He wrapped his arms around me and smiled as Mason ran over. I lean closer as he sat down putting the shells in front of us.
"Wow you got a lot." Jasper chuckled. Leah came over and put down a bucket full of shells down. "I think Leah won this one Mason." Jasper grinned making me smile.
"No Mason found them all." Leah said and I saw something.
"What's that-Nope!" I yelled jumping behind Jasper while Mason poked the small hermit crab.
"Your afraid of a hermit crab?" Leah asked while the other chuckled, looking over.
"I feel pain. One got my finger when I was a little girl and almost every time I went to the beach after." I said and Jasper kissed my temple gently. "Jasper please make it go away-Mason put it down!" He didn't listen and floated it in the air smiling.
"The big bad vampires scared of a hermit crab!" Seth laughed loudly. I grabbed a shell and threw it at his chest. Jasper kissed my cheek, making me calm, before grabbing the hermit and taking it to the sea.
"Mummy? Did you and daddy talk about the baby?" I heard choking and saw Sam choking with Emily patting his back.
"Your pregnant?" Quill asked.
"No. We're thinking that maybe we could have another. Since Mason saw Seth and Leah together he's wanted to be a big brother so badly." I said and Seth smiled.
"You know....Seth's a good name." He grinned.
"We'll keep it in mind." Jasper smirked.
"We still need to see how it goes. There's a high chance I could-"
"You wont." I frowned and the guys looked confused.
"Before I had Mason I had 7 miscarriages. I didn't understand why. When I was pregnant with Mason I figured it out. I need to drink human blood. The baby won't take animal blood." I sigh.
"So you'll need to kill humans?" Paul asked looking disgusted.
"No my dad gets me blood bags from the hospital." I said. "But theres only so much he can take before someone realises there's blood going missing." They nodded, understanding me.
"We'll find a way." I smiled cuddling into Jasper's side.
*****
Two weeks of trying for a baby and here I was smiling at the positive pregnancy test. I walked to the living room where everyone sat. Waiting. Rosalie looked up.
"So..."
"Posative." I smiled. Jasper hugged me while Mason cheered happily.
"I want a brother." He said and I looked at the others confused.
" I can't make it a boy. It depends what my body makes them. " I smiled and he frowned crossing his arms.
"A girl would be nice." Jasper smiled.
"Yeah?" I asked and he nodded. "I'm starving." He smiled and Esme hurried to the kitchen to cook.
*****
A week later there was a phone call. Bella was pregnant. I say in the living room waiting with the others. As soon as she was back dad rushed her into the office to do a blood test to make sure. Edwardr He say next to me and smiled.
"Thank you. I spoke with Bella and we both agreed we both wanted a child." He said and I frowned. "What is it? "I
" I'm pregnant. " I said.
"That's great. You and Bella can go through this together." He said.
" Edward both babies are going to need blood bags. Dad almost got caught last time. " I frowned and it seemed to hit him. "The babies won't take animal blood."
"We'll find a way." Emmett said. Rose sitting beside him nodding.
"No. This is Edwards only chance to have a child. If Bella doesn't have the blood the baby will drain her dry. It's only fair they get the blood bags." I said with a sad smile.
"But you'll-"
"I know." I said cutting Edward off. " hopefully the baby can last on my blood for a little while. Until we can figure something out. Carlisle walked in with Bella and nodded.
"Posative." He states.
" I'm going to get Mason in bed. " I said taking Masons hand and taking him upstairs.
*****
Jasper PIC
I stood waiting for Leah to arrive. Soon she arrived at the border.
"What do you need?" She asked.
" Bella pregnant. So is Lilly. There's not enough blood bags for both babies. So Lilly gave it all up so Edward can have a baby. " I said and she frowned.
"Your baby will die." Leah said and I nodded, hearing footsteps. Seth picked his head out from behind a tree.
"Is there anything we can do to help?" Seth asked.
"Can your mum get hold of any blood bags. I know she's a nurse at La push hospital." They looked at each other. " I wouldn't ask unless I was desperate. I don't think Lilly will be able to handle another miscarriage. "
"We'll see what we can do." I nodded and they left.