Chapter Nine

For the rest of the week Jasper staid home with me. By Friday there had been many changes. Bella figured out what we was after being saved by Edward. And she was actually coming over today. I smiled as I walked into the kitchen and smelled the amazing food. I immediately wanted it. I walked to Esme and gave her puppy eyes and she smiled. She handed me a bowl with salad in it. 

"If you want food then help us cook it." I smiled and chopped tomatoes and cucumber and put it all into a bowl. I heard footsteps and looked up seeing Edward with Bella next to him. Jasper stood by me and kissed my temple making me giggle. 

"Hello Bella." I smiled and put the bowl down and walked over, giving her a hug.

"Hi, Lilly." I smiled and grabbed her hand pulling her into the room and sat her down. 

"I hope your hungry." My dad said.

"We're making Italian for you and Lilly." Esme said. 

"Starving." Bella said.

"She already ate." Edward said. Glass shattered, causing me to jump. Jasper wrapped his arms around me and I cuddle into his chest.

"Great. Just great." Rose said.

"Just ignore Rose, I do." Edward said.

"Yeah lets all pretend that none of this is happening." Rose said.

"Rose-"

"No she should now. This could end badly for everyone." Rose said.

"Badly...as in Id be the meal." I bit my lip as others laughed under their breath.

"I think I'm going to show Bella the rest of the house." Edward said and I waved as they left.

"You clean this up." Esme told Rosalie. I looked up at Jasper and smiled. He kissed me quickly before plating up some food and handing it to me. I smiled and sat down, eating happily.

*****

I walked through the woods and smiled as I saw Bella and Edward in the Meadow. I walked the other way and came to the border. I walked along it and strocked my baby bump. I sat down and dipped my feet in the cold water.

"Youll get sick if you do that." I looked up and saw a buff looking guy.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Sam. Who are you?" He asked.

"I'm Lilly. Lillian Cullen-Hale." I smiled.

"A Cullen. A vampire." He growled.

"I'm guessing your one of the shifters?" I asked and he nodded.

"Lillian!" I heard Emmett call.

"I better go." I got up and looked over seeing Emmett walking over.

"You wondered off to talk to a mutt?" He asked.

"Be nice Emmett. I do not want my child picking up your rudeness when they're born." He chuckled and I waved to Sam before we walked home.

"Seriously, why was you so close to the border?" He asked as we walked back.

"When the babies born...it will be like us. If they accidently cross the border. Do you think the wolves will attack?" I asked. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"You don't have to worry about that right now." He said adn kissed my head.

"Yes I do. What if they broke the treaty? What if there an immortal child?" He stopped and grabbed hold of me, holding me at arm's length.

"The wolves will go through every single one of us before they get close to that baby. No one is going to hurt that baby. Understand?" I nodded and he hugged me and I smiled. "Now come on. Jaspers going insane without you." I giggled and we walked home slowly.