Chapter Two

I opened my eyes and looked around. I was in a comfy bed, in a house I had never been in before. I looked around and I could see every details of everything. I saw the detailed brush strokes on a painting. I saw the tiniest rain drops on the window. I slowly got up and looked around.
"Lillian?" I looked over to where the voice came from. There stood a blond man. "Do you remember what happened?" I thought about it and I was hit with memories and touched my chest. I looked down at a dark blue night gown. "Edward changed you."
"Edward? Where is he?" I asked and hurried over to him.
"He's downstairs. He's worried you'll hate him." He said. I look at him confused. "Let me explain. Your a little a different know. I'm sure your wondering how Edward is alive after you saw him be buried. Well when you begged me to save him there was only one thing I could do. I had to make him like me. A vampire." I tensed. "Edward wanted to see you but for the first couple months of a vampires life our blood thirst is very dangerous. It's hard to contain. So he had to stay away. I said we would go to your wedding but you ran out. When you was stabbed Edward...he panicked and bit you. I had to pull him off you before he killed you but...well your like us now. Your a vampire."

*****

After Carlisle explained everything, I sat there and just looked at him.
"Some Vampires have gifts. Edward is able to read minds." He said.
"Do you have a gift?" I asked.
"No." He chuckled.
"What about me?" I asked quickly a little worried if I did.
"Well I'm not sure. Even if you did, it wouldn't be a bad thing so don't worry. But you do still have green eyes." I looked to the mirror and walked over, being quicker than I'm used too. Carlisle chuckled as I looked in the mirror and was shocked.
"Is it bad that I have green eyes?" I asked.
"No. But vampires usually have red eyes unless they drink from animas like me. If so then they will have a golden colour eyes." He explained. I looked back into the mirror and frowned at my eye colour. "Don't worry so much." I smiled as he walked over. " Are you ready to see Edward now?" I nodded quickly. "We get you something to drink right after. Edward can show you how to hunt." He smiled and held out his hand and I took it. He lead me downstairs. "Edward?" I peeked around Carlisle's side and smiled seeing my brother. I rushed over and hugged him, feeling him hold me tightly.
"I'm so sorry." He mumbled.
"Don't be." I said

*****

Like Carlisle said Edward took me to hunt but he didn't need to show me. Carlisle said I was a pro. After a couple weeks I got the hang of it and could go on hunts alone. My eyes where still green but had specks of gold in them.
I giggled as I walked back home after a hunt.
"How could you let this happen!?" I heard Carlisle shout. I hurried inside and saw Edward covered in blood. Carlisle was pacing I front of him yelling. The smell of human blood filling the air. I grip my throat and whimper. That got there attention. I went to walk closer, feeling my thirst get stronger, even though I had just been for a hunt. Carlisle hurried over and hugged me but I continued, trying to get to the  and the smell of human blood was gone. I walked inside and Carlisle sat there looking sad.
"Carlisle? Is everything okay?" I asked.
"Edward slipped up." He said. "He killed three people. I told him he messed up but he got angry and left."
"What do you mean left?" I asked.
"He said he wanted to go off alone." I frowned and my eyes tear up. "Oh Lillian." He came over and hugged me tightly. "He'll come back I'm sure." He said and I nodded.
"Okay dad."

*****

But days went by and Edward didn't come home. I sat by the window waiting for Carlisle to come home from work. When he did he had a lady in his arms. She was screaming and thrashing around. Thank go d we lived in the middle of no where. He kicked the door open and ran to the bedroom ad placed her on to the bed.
"Dad? Who's that?" I asked.
"This is my mate." He said and my eyes widened and so did my smile.
"Really!?" I asked and walked over. She had brown hair and already looked pail. "She's so pretty." Carlisle smiled and took her hand.
"Yes she is." He smiled. I could already see the love in his eyes when he looked at her.
"Do you need to hunt? I don't mind taking care of her for an hour." I said and he frowned. I knew he did but he didn't want to leave her. "She won't be hurt while your gone, I promise." He nodded and got up. He kissed my head before hurry I out. I sit where he had been sitting and smiled at the lady.
"Please treat my dad right." I smiled and took her hand when images filled my mind.
A small baby. A beautiful baby boy. I saw the woman playing with him. It faded out and then she stood over a tiny coffin sobbing. I just watched as the baby coffin was buried and the lady sobbed, a mean looking man by her side. He looked angry. It faded out again and when I could see again I saw the lady. She sat at the table crying.
"I'm sorry." She whimpered.
"A woman is made to have children and now you can't have any!?" The mean man shouted.
"The doctor said its because of the miscarriages. My womb is..." She Brock down sobbing. The man threw a chair down and stormed away. It faded black and then I watched as the lady walked to a cliff and looked up and smiled.
"I'm coming my sweet baby." Then she stepped off the edge. Then I watched as Carlisle ran over and bit her.
I came back to reality and let go of her hand. I have to tell Dad.