Chapter 2

Vivienne is sitting at her desk, working out her finances for the club. Tony knocks on her door and steps in, “Hey, Viv. Got info on the Sons Of Anarchy.”

She doesn't look up, she simply waves her pen, “Shut the door. Talk to me.” she said. Tony shuts it and walks to stand in front of her, “Alright. Well, this charter is the first one, ever. SAMCRO, Sons Of Anarchy Motorcycle Club, Redwood Original.”

Vivienne hums and he continues, “They’re primarily the only club or gang there. Given the town is so small, the Sons keep bad business out.” he says.

Vivienne looks up, “What kind of business do they do?” she asks. Tony looks at his papers, “On the books, porn. Off the books...mostly gun-running.” he says.

Vivienne has a surprised look on her face, “Well. That certainly is enough to spark my interest. Let’s pay them a visit. Today.” she says. Tony nods, “I’ll get the rest of the guys.” he says and he leaves.

-

Vivienne’s motorcade pulls into the Teller-Morrow lot and she looks out the window to see a bunch of bikers standing in a group outside.

Jax looks over to the two big cars and scoffs, “What are these? Feds?” he asks his brothers. “Don't know, brotha’.” Chibs replies.

The cars stop and all of Vivienne’s guards get out and then she does. She shuts the door and lifts her sunglasses to have a look around. “This is a lovely town.” she says, loud enough for Jax to hear.

“Thanks. Can I help you?” he asks, turning around in her direction, his brothers following his lead.

Vivienne takes off her sunglasses and hands them to Tony, “Yes, actually.” she says. She gets a good look at their faces, they don't seem so happy to see her. She looks back at her cars, and then back at the men, “I’m not a Fed. If that’s what you're wondering.” she says.

The Sons all seemed to relax their shoulders a bit, at this newfound fact. “My name is Vivienne Reid. I’m a...businesswoman of sorts up in Oakland.” she says.

“Reid..Yeah, Reid. I’ve heard of someone, didn't think you would be a woman, though. What do you do?” Jax asks.

Vivienne chuckles, “A lot of people are surprised at the fact I’m a woman.” she says, “I work in many areas, escort girls, drugs, money, whatever may come my way.”

“Interesting. Why did you come here?” Jax asks. Vivienne looks around behind him again then looks in his eyes, “Well, I just wanted to get acquainted, because you seem to be playing a small part in a little issue I have right now.” she says.

“Oh yeah, and how might that be?” he asks, smugly. “Georgie Caruso has been trying to recruit my girls into his porn business. He says you’ve been causing a problem with him. I told him I might be able to help, so do you mind telling me what is going on with you and him?”

Some of the men behind Jax chuckle, as well as him at Vivienne’s question. He looks at her, “Listen, sweetheart. I don't know what Caruso might have told you, but frankly, it’s none of your business. You’re an outsider, in my territory. You don't know what goes on here. So why not take yourself, and your beefed-up posse and leave. Leave this lot, leave this town, and leave Georgie’s problem alone.” he says.

Vivienne stares at him, an evil smile creeping on her face, she steps closer to him, where their faces were almost touching, “Do you take me for a fool? Someone who doesn't need to be taken seriously?” she asks.

He steps back and smiles, “No.” he says. Vivienne clasps her hands together in front of her, “Good. So you better think twice before talking to me like one of the whores that frequent this place. I make a better partner, than an enemy.” she says.

All of the men behind Jax get a little defensive and stand up straight, and Vivienne speaks again, “This may be the first time you’ve heard of me, but I’ve worked with Sons of Anarchy before. Charters up north. I know how you work.” she says.

She stares at the Sons for what seems like an eternity before Tony clears his throat, “Vivienne, you have the meet with the Niners in an hour.” he says.

“Thank you, Tony. I nearly forgot.” she says, still looking at Jax. “Well,” she whispers, “Looks like I have to go now.” she says before turning around and walking to her car.

She opens the door and stops, “Settle your beef with Caruso. I don't want to deal with him any longer.” she says.

Both SUVs pull out of the lot and once they turn the corner, Jax turns to Happy, “Hap, go tail ‘em. See what you can find out about her business and get back to me.” he commands.

Happy nods and gets on his bike and rolls out of the lot.

-

Vivienne is about 15 minutes away from Oakland, when Tony speaks up, “Viv. We’re being tailed. He caught on to us a couple miles back.” he says.

Vivienne looks behind her and sees a motorcycle, being handled by a man with two, fully tattooed arms. “Well, well, well.” she smirks.