Chapter 16

Vivienne arrives at her escort club, Amour. The club is closed for the day so she has arranged a meeting with her girls about future business and how things might be changing.

They’re standing in the main room together, “Hello, ladies.” Vivienne says, kindly. “Hey, Viv.” the ladies all say back to her.

“I have some news that I need to catch you all up on. Recently, in the past few weeks or so, I’ve gotten into a partnership with the Sons of Anarchy down in Charming.” Vivienne says. The girls all look at each other, “You know who they are? What they are?” Vivienne asks.

The girls all nod and Vivienne continues, “Have you heard of Diosa Norte?” she asks. They all nod again. “That is one of their businesses. They’re a partner for that one. They also have a porn business. Red Woody, I believe it’s called.” she says as she chuckles to herself.

The girls chuckle but Vivienne looks at their faces and she gets the notion that they are expecting bad news. “I’m not going to ask any of you to work in that business. Not unless you feel you want to. But, me nor the Sons will ask that of you.” she says.

The girls relax a little bit and mumble to each other. “This meeting is really a sort of announcement that Amour and Diosa Norte will probably be joining together. Meaning, you girls can work interchangeably between the two clubs. Or you can stay here. Again, I’m not going to ask you to do one. All I ask is that you stay with me.” she says, smiling at the girls.

“Do you know who runs Diosa, Viv?” one of the girls, Neveah, asks. Vivienne nods, “Yes, his name is Nero Padilla. The Sons are reaching out to him to propose meeting with me. I’ve never met him personally but from what they tell me, he’s a good, respectful man.” Vivienne says.

“When are you going to meet with him?” Neveah asks. “Hopefully today, in fact, probably today. Any of you have any more questions?” she asks.

Most of them shake their head, except Lillian. She waves her hand up a little, “Are any of the Sons hot?” she asks. Vivienne looks down at the table and smiles a little. She looks back at Lillian, “Mm..Maybe one or two.” she says.

The girls start “oo-ing” and Vivienne looks at them all, “Ooh, Viv, have you got a favorite already?” Lillian asks, laughing. “Maybe, but that’s only between us.” she says.

They all nod and Vivienne goes to get her things and leave. Before she gets to the door, her phone rings. She answers it, “Vivienne Reid.”

“Hey, Vivienne. It’s Jax Teller.” he says. “Oh, Jax. Good to hear from you. What’s up?” Vivienne asks.

“We talked to Nero and he’s all for meeting you today.” Jax says. “Well, good. Where do you want to do it?” she asks.

“Maybe your club?” he proposes. Vivienne nods and hums in approval, “We can do that. I’ll see you soon.” she says before hanging up.

She turns to her girls, “Ladies, listen up!” she says. The girls turn to her, “The meeting with Nero Padilla is happening in an hour. Go get ready because the whole club is coming and you’ll be working.” she says.

The girls nod and they head to the back rooms to get changed.