Chapter 42

Vivienne arrives at a park where she scheduled a meeting with Tyler. She walks up to him and smiles, “Hello, Tyler.” she says.

Tyler nods to her and shakes her hand, “Hey, Vivienne.” he says. He looks her up and down, “Still no suits?” he asks.

Vivienne shakes her head, “Not yet. But I think I’ll have them tomorrow.” she replies. Tyler nods and directs her to a path, “Alright, let’s talk.” he says.

Vivienne nods and they start walking. “How did your customers like the weed?” she asks him. Tyler nods beside her, “It was a hit. No one had a bad reaction. It was great.” he says.

Vivienne chuckles, “That's good.” she replies. “I’m almost out so I’ll need a new shipment sometime soon.” he tells her.

Vivienne nods, “I’ll work on it.” she replies. Tyler nods and looks back at Leigh and Chris walking behind them. They’re far behind but still in safe distance to help Vivienne.

“I feel like I’m walking with the President or something. Your guys look like the Secret Service or something.” he laughs. Vivienne lets out a small chuckle and looks back at them, “Yeah, well, it’s just protection, you know? I mean, things in Oakland are good but you never know. Someone might become unhappy with something I’m involved in and feel the need to send a message.” she says.

Tyler nods, “I get that. But relations are good, not too many beefs.” he says. “Are you going to get more guards?” Tyler asks.

Vivienne nods, “Oh, yes. Probably two or three more. I have my guys working on it.” she says. Tyler nods. “I just want any candidates to be completely vetted. So history doesn't repeat itself.” she adds.

“That’s understandable.” Tyler replies. The path they were walking went around the park and they find themselves back to where they were when Vivienne first arrived.

Vivienne turns around to Tyler, “I’ll call my dealer. Get your new shipment set up.” she says. Tyler nods and shakes her hands, “See you around, Viv.” he says.

Vivienne nods and turns to walk back to her cars. As she’s walking, her phone rings. She pulls it out and sees Tig calling her. “Vivienne.” she answers.

“Jax told me to call you. The new sheriff in town is here at the clubhouse and making a scene. We need ya. He says you'd know what to do.” Tig says. Vivienne nods, “I do. I’ll be there soon.”

She hangs up and turns to Leigh and Chris, “We have to get to the SAMCRO clubhouse, now.” she says. Leigh nods and they get in the cars and leave.

-

Vivienne is pulling into the TM lot and through her tinted windows, she sees police cars and vans parked in front of the clubhouse.

Leigh pulls up and parks sideways, Vivienne’s door facing the garage. Leigh and Chris get out and see Roosevelt walking over, “Excuse me! This is a crime scene! The garage is closed.” he says.

Leigh stares at him then turns to Chris and nods. Chris goes to Vivienne’s door and opens it. She steps out and walks around the car. She sees Roosevelt’s face drop.

She walks over to him, the Sons standing by and watching her never take her eyes off of him. She reaches him and stands tall, “Hello, Eli.”