Chapter 28

Alison and Vivienne are talking in the same room she and Tony spoke in. "I found out what evidence the cops have." Alison says.

Vivienne raises her brows, "Really? What?" she asks. "The supposed murder weapon, a gun." Alison replies.

Vivienne sighs, "It's not registered in your name, which is good for us." Alison says. "I wouldn't do that either way so we're still up against the same risk." Vivienne says.

"There's something else with your case." Alison says, "There's a backlog of court dates at all Oakland courthouses. It's the DA's hope that the sooner you are convicted, the better it is for everyone. So, because of that and all the press that will come with the trial, they're moving the case to another town." she says.

"Really? Where?" Vivienne asks. "Charming." Alison says, raising a brow. Vivienne chuckles and nods, "So, that means evidence would be transferred to Charming PD. They'd be holding it." she says as she draws little circles with her finger on the table.

Alison nods, "They're moving it tomorrow." she says. Vivienne smiles and looks down at the table as she formulates a plan.

Alison looks at her watch, "I have to go." she says. Alison reaches into her briefcase and pulls out a folder, holding it with both hands, "Everything you need to know about the case is in here." she says as she taps the middle of the folder.

Vivienne nods, "Thank you, Alison." she says as she takes the folder. Vivienne watches Alison leave and takes a peek in the folder, there's a phone. She shuts the folder quickly and goes back to her room.

Since Vivienne is so well-known with criminals, the DA wanted her in a private room, so she couldn't be harmed. Once Vivienne gets back to her room, she sets the folder down and gets the phone. She dials Happy's number.

"Hello." Happy answers, gruffly. Vivienne chuckles, "Hey, Killa." she says. "Vivienne? How are you calling me? I thought you couldn't make any phone calls." Happy replies.

"Relax, it's a burner. But I only have it for a limited time." she says, "Have you gotten anything on a rat?" she asks.

"Nah, but Juice is working it." Happy replies. "That's good. Listen, I have something the club might be able to help with." she says. "Anything." he replies.

"Because of a backlog of cases in Oakland, DA wants me convicted quickly and is going to move the trial to Charming." she says.

"Go on." he replies. "That means evidence is going to be transferred to Charming PD lockup. I need SAMCRO to get the gun. That's their prime foundation for evidence and I need it out. When you get it, get rid of it." Vivienne says.

"When is it happening?" Happy asks. "Sometime tomorrow." she replies. "Alright. I'll bring it to the table tonight." he says.

"Thank you, Happy." Vivienne says. "It's no problem, little girl. I'll see you soon." he rasps.

Vivienne blushes at his nickname for her, "Yes you will."