Chapter 10

Happy rides over to Vivienne’s building. It has 4 different floors. It seems so official for a crime queen but that’s what she got from her father. Happy goes in and goes all the way up to the 4th floor.

The phone in the guards room rings. Tony answers it, the person on the other line says that a biker just walked in and is headed to the 4th floor. Tony hangs up and walks out with the rest of the guys. Happy is almost to Vivienne’s door and he stops by her assistant, “Can I go in?” he asks her.

“No, you can't.” Tony speaks up from behind Happy. Happy turns around and smirks at them. “What do you want?” Tony asks.

“Just came here to see Vivienne.” Happy replies, walking closer to the men. He takes notice of their disapproving looks.

“I don't think so.” Tony says with his voice slightly raised, “Just because Viv is in business with your club doesn't mean you can just come around for unrelated business.” he says.

“What are you gonna do about it, big man? You gonna beat me? Kick me out of the building?” Happy yells.

Now there’s a cacophony of raised voices outside of Vivienne’s door. Her assistant doesn't know what to do.

Vivienne is inside trying to work on bills for her club but is quickly disturbed by the loud voices outside. She growls and slams her pen down and walks to her door.

She swings it open and the guys stop yelling. Happy turns around to see Vivienne standing there with a pissed off look on her face. He thinks she looks so hot.

She looks at Tony and the guys with furrowed brows. She looks over at Happy and smiles, “Happy. Why don't you come in?” she asks as she steps aside for him to walk.

Happy looks at Tony and smirks and goes into Vivienne’s office, “I’ll be there in a sec.” she says as he walks in. She shuts the door and walks towards her guards, “If you’re going to treat every club member like that if they come in, I recommend that you just stay downstairs.” she says, sternly.

She turns to her assistant, “Regina, is there anything on the schedule today?” she asks nicely. Regina shakes her head. Vivienne nods and walks into her office.

“Sorry about what happened out there. Sometimes they get a little too overprotective.” she says as she shuts the door. Happy puts his hands up, “No worries. I’ve dealt with worse guys than them. Why are they so overprotective, if you don't mind me asking.” Happy says.

“They’ve been in this business for a long time. They worked for my dad, then he passed away and I took over. Bunch of father figures, really.” she chuckles.

Happy nods and sits down in a chair in front of Vivienne’s desk. She walks over and sits on the edge of the desk in front of him. “What can I do for you?” she asks.

“The club didn't send me.” Happy says. Vivienne raises her brows, “Oh, so you came here on your own, then?” she says. Happy nods as he stares at her body.

“What do you need that made you come all the way out to Oakland?” she asks. Happy stands up and stands in front of her, “Ever since you left me on the day of your Niner meet, I haven't been able to get you off my mind, little girl.” he said.

Vivienne leans back a little and Happy steps closer, stepping in between her legs, “Really?” she smirks. Happy takes deep breaths in and out. He wants to put his hands all over her. He wants to feel her skin on his, he wants her body to be close to his.

Vivienne notices Happy’s distance and grabs his hands and puts them on her waist, “Don't be so afraid to touch me.” she says. Happy lets out a breath as his hands move up her back and he stares into her eyes, “You’re a dangerous woman, I think I have reason.” he says.

Vivienne smirks at his statement and she puts her hands on his body, moving her thumb up and down. Happy’s head leans closer to hers. Vivienne takes control, again, and pulls his face to hers, and their lips collide with each other.

Happy immediately kisses back and moves his hands to her dark red curls. He puts some in his hand and he pulls it a little, eliciting a small moan from Vivienne. They’re kissing each other like animals, afraid that if they seperate, things will go bad.

Vivienne grabs at his leather and pulls him closer to her. Happy is almost growling with pleasure from her touch. Vivienne moves her lips to his neck and gently bites it, making him really growl. She moves back to his lips again, going back to the same manner.

Vivienne pulls away to take a breath, her lipstick is almost gone, some of it spread across her face, the rest of it on Happy’s lips and neck. “My God.” she whispers.

“What?” Happy rasps. “I’ve never done that with someone I’m in business with before.” she chuckles. Happy chuckles with her, “Me neither.”

Happy moves his hands up and down her body slowly, staring at her beautiful face. Her lipstick smeared, her hair in a little mess, her cheeks red from blushing.

She bites her lip as she stares back at him, “You live in Oakland, little girl?” he asks her. Vivienne curls her toes inside her heels when he calls her little girl, she’s grown to love that nickname. She chuckles, “You’ll have to earn that kind of information.” she says.

Happy chuckles, “I figured.” he says, “You’re a smart woman, but I promise you can trust me, Vivienne.” he says.

Vivienne smiles and nods slightly, “I know.” she says. They stare at each other a little longer until Happy’s phone rings. He quickly takes it out of his pocket and answers it.

He hangs up the phone and squeezes Vivienne’s hip, “I gotta go, little girl.” he says.

She smiles and gets up. She goes over to her bathroom and gets a wet rag, she goes and wipes his face and neck off, “Don't wanna give your brothers any clues.” she says.

She turns the rag over and wipes her face and Happy helps her, “Thank you.” she mumbles.

She puts the rag on her desk and Happy walks to the door. Vivienne goes over quickly and grabs his hand. She turns him around and kisses him hard. She pulls back, “I’ll see you later, Killa.” she smirks.

He smirks back at her and turns to the door and leaves. Vivienne shuts the door and turns away and blushes at what she just did.