Chapter 49

Chris’ phone rings in his pocket. He pulls it out and answers it, “Hello?” he says. “C-Can I speak to Vivienne, please?” the person asks.

“What is this about?” Chris asks in reply. “I have some information to give her. I want to stay anonymous, though.” they say.

Chris walks up to Vivienne while she waits for Hudson to get her new weed shipment. “Vivienne, someone on the phone for you.” he says.

Vivienne takes the phone, “Hello?” she asks. “Vivienne? I just wanted to tell you that there was a drive-by today. Three Mayans got killed. Saw some purple colors.” they say.

Vivienne is surprised, “Are you sure?” she asks. “Yes, I know what I saw.” the person responds.

“Thank you.” she says and the person hangs up. Vivienne hands the phone back to Chris and she turns to Terry, “Get Hudson to hurry up, please.” she says. Terry nods and goes into the back.

“What’s going on?” Leigh asks. She looks at him, “It seems that the Niners didn't listen. There was a drive-by today, and three Mayans were killed.” she says.

Terry leads Hudson back out to the main room with the weed, “Sorry for the delay.” Hudson says.

Vivienne gives him a small, reassuring smile, “You’re fine.” she says. Hudson hands the weed off to Louis and Gordon and they go take it out to the cars.

“It’ll be the same deal. I’ll pay you when I get paid.” she says. Hudson nods, “Sounds good. Pleasure doing business with you, Viv.” he says.

Vivienne nods and goes out to the cars. “What do you want to do?” Chris asks. She looks at him, “We’ll have to talk to the Niners and Mayans. It’s just who do we talk to first.” she says.

Her cell phone rings, and it’s Happy. She answers it, “Happy, right now isn't a good time.” she says. “Have you heard? About the drive-by.” Happy says.

Vivienne sighs, “Yes, I heard.” she says. “That’s what I called you about. Mayans are making threats. We need you at the clubhouse to touch base. So we are all on the same page.” he says.

Vivienne hums in approval, “I’ll be there in a bit.” she says. She hangs up the phone and turns to the guys, “I suppose we talk to SAMCRO first.” she says.

-

Vivienne is sitting in the Chapel across from Jax. “What do you know?” he asks her. “I know that there was a drive-by. A witness says the shooter was wearing purple. Three Mayans were killed. That’s all.” she says.

“Who told you?” Chibs asks. “I get anonymous tips all the time. People know that if they can't run me out of town, they can certainly help me keep it safe.” she says.

Chibs nods. “I met with Alvarez. He was pissed. He asked if you kept your word. Did you?” Jax asks.

Vivienne nods, “Of course. I went to Tyler yesterday. But he was very defensive when I met with him. He tried to argue and I told him that his beef had to end. He didn't listen.” she says.

“Yeah, and because of that, Alvarez is threatening all of us. Niners and SAMCRO.” Jax says.

Vivienne raises a brow, “He is probably threatening you because you brought us together.”

“That’d be my guess.” Jax says. Vivienne nods and gets up, “I have to speak with the Niners. Teach them a lesson about defying my orders. If you could speak with the Mayans, help them understand, I would greatly appreciate it. Until then, just stay safe. Please.” she says. Jax nods and she walks out.