Chapter 8

Vivienne paces around in her office. Her guards standing there, not knowing what to do. They know they can't try and calm her down, that would just make things worse. They stand, helpless.

Vivienne bangs her fists on her desk, “Goddamn it!” she yells. Her guards sigh, let her get it out of her system. “How did Damon fucking Pope show up in Oakland without my knowledge?” she asked.

“We don't know, Viv.” Tony said as he shrugged his shoulders. Vivienne shot him a glare, as well as the rest of her men, “Really? No shit you didn't know, because if you did, we probably could have done something about Laroy being killed!” she screamed.

Vivienne lets out a breath, and she shakes her head. She looks to her guards, “I’m sorry. I know it’s not your fault. I figure it might be mine because I’ve been dealing with Caruso, and the Sons lately.” she said. “You know I don't just...go off like that.” she says.

“It’s alright, Viv. Don't worry about it.” Tony says. Vivienne gives him a small smile. She sighs, “I think we all know what Damon’s presence here will mean for us. We have to try harder to keep up what we’re doing. Damon’s huge ego will weigh us down and eventually boot us out of here.” she says.

Vivienne thinks for a little bit, then stands straight. She looks to one of her men, “Leigh, I want you to find out why Pope is back. Find out what he wanted the Niners to do.” she says.

Leigh nods and walks out, “Chris, I need you to call our drug supplier and get the Niners order ready. Tell him we need double, and we have money to put a rush on it.” she says. Chris nods and walks out as he pulls out his burner.

“Anything you want me to do, Viv?” Tony asked. She looks to him, “Yeah, I-” she starts but is interrupted by her phone ringing.

She sighs and takes it out, not bothering to look at who’s calling, “What.” she answers. “Damn, little girl. Hope I didn't make you mad.” Happy says on the other side of the phone.

She sighs, “No. I’m sorry. What’s up?” she asked. “The club wants to meet with you.” he replied.

Vivienne turns the phone from her mouth, “The Sons want to meet.” she whispers. She puts the phone back by her mouth, “That’s good. We have important things to discuss.” Vivienne replied.

“Alright. We’ll meet at 3 o’clock tomorrow.” Happy said. “Alright. See you then.” Vivienne said as she abruptly hung up on him.

“We have a meet with the Sons tomorrow at 3.” Vivienne says to Tony. He nods, “Did you want me to do anything, Viv?” he asked.

“Oh right. Well, I was gonna say that you should make a plan with the Sons but that's already handled so go help Leigh find out why Pope is back.” she said.

Tony nods and Vivienne sits down and rubs her forehead, “You gonna be alright?” he asks. She looks up, “Yeah, I’ll be fine, Tony. Thank you.” she said. Tony walked out and Vivienne sighed as she leaned back in her chair and rubbed her eyes.