Chapter 18

NSFW near ending.
___________

Nero walks into the clubhouse and Jax is sitting at the bar. “Hey, Jax.” he says. Jax stands up and hugs him, “What’s up, brother?” he asks.

“Hey, listen, I just wanted to tell you that I thought about Vivienne’s offer and I decided to accept it. Diosa Norte and Amour will be partnering up.” Nero says. “That’s a good choice. You know, Vivienne is so powerful in Oakland, it’s important to have an ally there if you ever need one.” Jax says.

Nero nods and Jax turns to Happy. “Hap.” he says. Happy looks up from the pool table, “Yeah, Prez?” he replies.

“You should go and give Vivienne the good news about Nero partnering up with her.” Jax says as he smirks at Happy. Happy knows what Jax is doing but he agrees because he wants to see Vivienne, “Sure thing.” he says.

Happy puts down his pool cue and walks out of the clubhouse. He pulls out his phone and texts Vivienne.

H: Where are you? I need to find you.

V: I’m at Amour. Just me, besides my girl at the front desk.

H: On my way.

Happy gets on his bike and leaves the lot.

-

Happy walks into the club and just like Vivienne said, it looked to be no one else around besides the girl at the desk.

He goes up to the girl and she looks up at him, “Are you Happy?” she asks. He gives a simple nod. “She’s just in that room back there. Go down the hall and take a left. Can't miss it.” she says. Happy gives her a simple thank-you and heads to find Vivienne.

The door is shut so Happy knocks first, “Come in.” he hears Vivienne say. He opens the door and sees her leaning over this big table with papers in front of her. He walks in and shuts the door.

She’s not in a suit, she must have known she wouldn't have been doing much today. She’s wearing a t-shirt and pants like she wore as pajama bottoms.

“What do you need, Happy?” she asks, not looking up from the papers. Happy clears his throat, “Nothing much. I just came to tell you that Nero agreed to partner up with you. Told Jax this morning.” he said.

“And you had to come all the way out here? You couldn't just call?” she asks, still looking at the papers in front of her.

Happy senses a bit of an attitude on her. “Nah. I wanted to go for a ride. Something on your mind, little girl?” he rasps.

Vivienne rolls her shoulders back and turns around, finally looking at him. “Well, I’m looking at bills and maintenance records and-” she starts, but is interrupted by a knock.

“Yes?” she sighs. The girl from before opens the door, “Hey, Viv. Sorry to interrupt but I was just wondering that if you don't have anything else for me to do today, I could go home?” she says.

Vivienne nods, “Yes, you're fine to go, sweetheart. I’ll lock up.” she says as she gives a small smile. The girl nods and shuts the door again.

Happy listens intently for her to leave and Vivienne continues, “Anyways. Can I um..air a small thing on my mind to you?” she asks. Happy nods. “It’s not anything about us. It’s just..” she says as she gets a paper from behind her, “There was an unscheduled electrician visit a couple of days ago. I specifically told the electric company that I wanted scheduled visits for anything that’s necessary. No matter if anyone has to speak with the electrician or not, it has to be on the books.” she says.