Chapter 47

Warnings: Sexual Content
___________

Vivienne is in one car with Leigh. He is currently driving her to the clubhouse. She’s dressed in casual clothes, and she looks out window as they pass through Charming.

Leigh looks at her through the rearview mirror. “How are things with Happy?” he asks. She looks at him and smiles, “Things are good.” she says.

“Do you love him?” he asks her. She looks down at her hands, then back at him. She nods, “Yeah.” she whispers. “I'm happy for you, Vivienne.” Leigh says.

“I can tell that Happy cares a lot for you, too.” he says. She smiles and laughs. They pull into the lot and Leigh parks the car. Vivienne gets out and goes to his window. “Thanks, Leigh.” she says.

“Do I need to come back?” he asks. Vivienne looks over at Happy on his bike, who is unaware of her presence, and then back at Leigh. “I don't think so. I’ll call you in the morning.” she says. Leigh nods and she steps away.

She turns and sees the California sun setting behind the garage. She starts walking toward Happy, “You going somewhere, Killa?” she asks, loud enough to get his attention.

Happy looks up, he sees her in a tank top and skinny jeans that make out every curve of her body, and he smirks. “What are you doing here?” Happy asks.

She reaches him and smiles, “Just wanted to see you. Was hoping we could get some time alone.” she says as she messes with the collar of his kutte.

Happy lets out a chuckle and pulls her close to him, she leans down and he kisses her hard. He moves his head to her chest and buries his face against it.

He takes a deep breath, “You smell really good.” he rasps. She laughs, “I try.” she says.

She pulls away and stands closer to his side and smiles down at him. Jax walks out of the clubhouse and sees them close together. He sees Happy holding her close, and be watches as she goes in to kiss him and Happy pulls her in front of him and stands up and kisses her.

Jax hears a car pull in and sees it is Sheriff Roosevelt. He sighs and flicks his cigarette away. Roosevelt gets out and walks over to Jax.

“What do you want?” Jax says. “I was just wondering if you could tell me about any drug activity in Charming. We’ve had an increase in arrests for possession. You guys have anything to do with that?” he asks.

Jax shakes his head, “SAMCRO doesn't do drugs, man. Too dangerous.” he says. Roosevelt steps closer, “But you’ve done it before. Galindo cartel, very big deal.” he says.

Jax chuckles, “Never heard of no Galindo. Sorry.” he smirks. Roosevelt smirks and looks over at the bikes. He sees a member and a girl. He nods over to them, and looks at Jax. “There a new Old Lady in the club?” he asks. Jax looks over and laughs, “Get a better look and you tell me.” he says.

Soon after he says it, Happy and Vivienne start walking to the clubhouse. Happy’s arm around Vivienne’s shoulder and her holding his hand. She sees Roosevelt and and winks at him.

Roosevelt is shocked at what he is seeing. He watches them go into the clubhouse and looks at Jax, “Vivienne is sleeping with one of your guys?” he asks.

Jax shrugs, “Could just be business. I know it’s none of mine. Thanks for the visit, Sheriff. You can find your way out.” he says as he walks into the clubhouse.

-

Happy and Vivienne are standing in his dorm, kissing each other deeply. Happy is feeling her body all over. He lifts her up and brings her to the bed, placing her on her back as he leans over her.