38

3 years later

Tomorrow was Jungkook's 21st birthday and it was the same day he would open his very own restaurant. It was like a dream come true. Over the years he realized how much he loved cooking and it was his latent talent. He became head chef at the restaurant he worked at but decided he wanted something more. He told Yoongi about it and being the Suga Daddy that he is, Yoongi found a restaurant that went out of business and immediately bought the building. After a lot of paperwork, the building belonged to Jungkook where he would open his brand new restaurant.

Jungkook was pretty popular around town not only because he was dating Min Yoongi, who became extremely famous after he got out of high school, he also was an amazing cook. Like, almost as amazing as Jin. Everyone around knew him and loved going to the restaurant he worked at because his cooking was bomb as fuck.

Yoongi sent Jungkook a text earlier that he had a meeting and wouldn't be back till tomorrow. Although they've been a couple for 3 years, they didn't live together. They were in the same places as they were in high school. Jungkook was a little upset but Yoongi said he would do his best to make it back in time for the opening.

"I better get to bed, long day tomorrow." Jungkook mumbled to himself before getting ready for bed.

~~~~

Jungkook stood on the steps in front of his restaurant in a black suit, looking at the crowd. There was a pretty good turn out since everyone wanted to go to the amazing chef's new restaurant. Jungkook smiled brightly when he saw his friends in the crowd.

"FUCK YEAH JUNGKOOK! THAT'S MY BEST FRIEND EVERYONE! WE WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL TOGETHER! BE JEALOUS!" Taehyung shouted.

"The fuck are you talking about?! He's my best friend dumb ass!" Jimin exclaimed.

"Bitch no, I raised him so he obviously likes me the most." Jin scoffed.

"Please stop screaming." Namjoon sighed, rubbing his temples.

"Attention everyone!" A woman said loudly. Everyone silenced, a few cameras flashed as they waited for what was next.

"Today is a very special day because...."

Jungkook tuned out the lady, looking through the crowd multiple times. He tried to hide the sadness on his face when he didn't see Yoongi anywhere. He sighed and looked down at the floor, kind of expecting it to happen. Yoongi was very busy but would always do his absolute best to spend time with Jungkook.

"And now I would like to announce the opening of-" The woman was cut off.

"Get the fuck out of my way! Get out of my way you chicken shits! Fucking move!" The rough voice yelled.

Everyone turned to look in the direction where the loud voice was coming from. Jungkook looked up from the floor and his jaw dropped.

Yoongi was in a suit running towards the group, yelling at random pedestrians that were in his way.

Once he reached the group, he shoved through people while panting heavily.

"Move, I'm gay." Yoongi growled while pushing through the people.

The people stepped aside so Yoongi could get through. All his friends started yelling and cheering that he made it.

"Yoongi what are you-"

Jungkook didn't get a chance to finish before he felt Yoongi's soft lips against his own. A lot of people started crowding around because the famous Min Yoongi was there. And he was kissing his boyfriend. Yoongi reluctantly pulled away, remembering there were people watching and he just interrupted the opening of Jungkook's restaurant.

"Uh...sorry you can continue." Yoongi said awkwardly while stepping back.

"O....kay." The woman said.

"I am happy to announce the opening of Jeon Jungkook's restaurant!" The woman exclaimed. Someone handed Jungkook a giant pair of gold scissors. Jungkook smiled and cut the red ribbon, everyone cheering and cameras flashing. His friends shouts could be heard among the crowd, as they were the loudest mother fuckers ever.

~~~~

"AYO CAN WE GET SOME BREAD OR SOMETHING OVER HERE?" Taehyung shouted across the restaurant.

"Taehyungie, inside voice." Hobi reminded while kissing his cheek and caressing his hand.

"Sorry." Taehyung mumbled.

Jungkook smiled as he looked around, feeling accomplished of what he'd done. He saw his friends smiling and laughing happily which warmed his heart. Suddenly he was pulled by his arm outside. He knew automatically it was Yoongi.

"Yoongi!" Jungkook exclaimed as he almost fell backwards.

"Sorry." Yoongi smiled sheepishly.

They were outside behind the restaurant. It was dark out and no one else was around to bother them. There was an amazing view behind the restaurant, over looking the ocean.

"I'm glad you made it tonight." Jungkook smiled while wrapping his arms around Yoongi's neck, staring up at him happily. Yoongi put his hands on Jungkook's waist and stared down at Jungkook as if he were the most special thing in the world. To Yoongi, he was.

"I couldn't miss this." Yoongi murmured, lips curving into a small smile. They stared at each other silently for a few seconds, enjoying each other's company.

Yoongi let out an exhale before slowly lowering down on one knee and reaching into his pocket. He pulled out a small black box and opened it. Inside lay a silver diamond ring, sparkling in the moonlight. Jungkook gasped. He was kind of expecting Yoongi to ask him sometime soon, but he certainly didn't know it would be today.

"I have been with you for 3 years now and I think I've waited long enough. I am so ready to spend the rest of my life with you. I know I'm not around a lot, it kills me how little I get to see you. But I love you so much. More than anything or anyone. Words can't express how much I love you. I already told you that you Complete Me, but now I want to make it official. Jungkook, will you marry me?" Yoongi asked, a smile on his face as he looked up at the teary eyed Jungkook.

"Yes, of course!" Jungkook choked out, holding out his hand, the silver ring being slipped onto his finger. Yoongi got up and kissed Jungkook like his life depended on it.

~~~~

The two calmed down and went inside to announce it to their friends until they were suddenly interrupted by someone busting in the restaurant.

"Where the hell is he! I have to see him!" The loud voice shouted. The woman looked around and gasped when she saw Jungkook and Yoongi.

"There you are!" Mrs. Min exclaimed before hurrying over to them and hugging them tightly.

"Mom what are you doing here?" Yoongi groaned.

"What, I'm not allowed to see my son's boyfriend's restaurant open? You stupid little shit." Mrs. Min said with an eyeroll. Mr. Min walked up behind her and greeted the two.

"Actually, it's your son and son-in-law." Yoongi said with a smirk.

"What?!" Mrs. Min gasped.

"OH MY FUCK!" Taehyung shouted, clearly attacked by the sudden announcement.

Jungkook smiled and held up his left hand, showing off the diamond ring.

"Holy shit!" Jin exclaimed. Namjoon was so shocked he knocked over his drink.

The whole place started clapping and shouting as the new fiancées were crushed by Yoongi's parents as well as all of their friends' hugs. Once they finally pulled away and settled down, Jungkook, Yoongi, Yoongi's parents and all their friends sat down near each other and ordered champagne to celebrate.

"This is the best birthday ever." Jungkook smiled.

OOF THE END IS NEAR