♕ XII ♕

♕♕♕

"I have to... leave by... five..."

The words tumble out of my mouth, mixing with moans of pleasure as Harry's lips assault my neck and his hands massage my body. After our delicious meal, we spent some time wandering around, but eventually thought it'd be best to go back to his place and snog. Apparently I'm not the only desperate one for touch and kisses.

"Set an alarm." He grumbles out, words vibrating against my neck in the most pleasurable way. Simply reaching for my phone on the other end of the couch is hard enough but setting an alarm, and texting Niall my location without typos, is way harder. "Get rid of it." He grasps my phone in my hands, tossing it across the room until it's a lonely device in the middle of his rug. I laugh at his demeanor, not caring about the possibility of a broken screen as I lift his face so I can mold my lips with his. The kiss only lasts so long before I'm noticing a very large flaw in this beautiful dress: it's not great for movement.

"Hold on." I reluctantly break away from the kiss and slide off of Harry's lap, earning a groan of displease from the base of his throat. "Oh shush." With a seductive smile on my lips I stand to my feet, kicking my shoes off before reaching behind me to undo the zipper. "I'm usually not this bold with my body, but I just can't move." Harry laughs, sitting up and reaching behind me to blinding find the zipper.

"It's a beautiful dress, but I think it'll look better off anyway."

His fingers find the end of the zipper, which I had been struggling to grasp, and slowly, teasingly tugs it down my back. The release of constricting fabric against my body is enough to earn a moan but with his fingers ghosting over my back it's almost orgasmic. When I'm finally free from the dress, I kick it to the side and stand with my hands on my hips, posing for him. He lets out a animalistic growl before grabbing me and tossing me on the couch, flipping his body so he's on top now.

"How'd I get so lucky?" He's breathless as his eyes rake down my body, taking in every inch of naked skin. There's lust in his eyes, the emotion almost darkening his usual bright irises. The look makes my chest squeeze with anticipation, my breathing become erratic, and my hands begin to shake. The last time we were in this position we were drunk, so the confidence was at an all time high. Now that I'm sober I'm less confident, but still sure of my actions.

"I think I'm the one who's lucky here."

"Nonsense." His lips brush against my collarbone before dropping lower to place a chaste kiss to each breast, just above the cup of my bra. The simple feeling of warm lips against skin is enough to send me on a journey and when they continue to explore the newfound skin I'm in absolute heaven. My hands tug at Harry's buttoned shirt, doing my best to blindly undo the buttons so I won't be the only one half-naked. "If you wanted it off, all you had to do is ask."

"Rude." I mutter, propping myself up on my elbows as Harry hovers over my lap, hands undoing each button to reveal more skin. With each button he undoes I find myself growing hotter and hotter and I'm left wondering why he has to have so many buttons. "Don't tease me." Harry stops at the last button, gazing down at me without making a move to remove the shirt completely. I'm left grumbling at his teasing and doing the work myself, though when I sit up fully my eyesight is practically at his crotch.

"You know, I don't hate this position."

"I don't either." I tease, watching Harry's pupils practically blow wide as I undo his last button and throwing the shirt open. "Much better." I breathe out as I try to memorize every muscle, every mark, every tattoo on his body. Until I got his shirt off the last time I had no idea just how tatted he was and I can't say I'm mad about the sight.