♕ Epilogue ♕

♕♕♕

Would it be cliche to say I got the fairytale ending with Harry that I dreamed of? That I got my happily ever after with him?

Our problems weren't sorted with one conversation held in the guest bedroom of Harry's sister's home, but it was just the beginning. We kept in touch, deciding to start fresh. The love was still there, I don't think it had ever gone away, or could it. Our love for each other didn't fade with the hardships that were ahead of us. We knew that if our relationship was going to work out we should start from the beginning.

Our dates were much different, usually held in the palace and out of sight from the public. And although I wanted to keep Harry to myself as long as possible, it just didn't happen that way. The media and public found out about him, then the harassing of the media began on his part. They stormed his place of living, got in the way of his job and life outside of work and myself. So quietly he began to move into the palace, which worked out in turn especially when two months into our relationship he popped the question.

I was no longer seen as the stoic queen. I was happy again and all because of Harry.

As you all know privacy is an important thing for me, so let's just say that the rest is history. All you need to know is that I got my happy ending... we got our happily ever after.

♕♕♕

and that's the end....

thank you to everyone who has read, voted, shared with their friends, commented, etc. you guys make my world go 'round. i'm sorry if this wasn't the ending you were expecting, but honestly i've fallen a bit out of love with this book, probably because my passion for writing has just, for some reason, vanished.

i promise i'll make up for it with something that i'm over the moon about in the future xx