♕ XV ♕

beware: a very cheeky and sexy scene is upon us xx

♕♕♕

"How much time do you have before you disappear on me again, Cinderella?" Is the first thing he says to me as soon as his door is flung open. I push past the muscular man in his doorway with a playful roll of my eyes, dropping my overnight bag in the centre of his entrance way.

"You're in luck, Prince Charming, because you've got me for the entire weekend." Harry's eyes nearly pop out of his head before he rushes over to me, smashing our lips together hungrily, my body molding into his instantly.

Leave it to Gwen to be a lifesaver for us, once again. She, somehow, convinced our parents to let us go on a weekend holiday, just her and I. She argued that we both needed some time away from home and away from our duties. We were granted an entire weekend to run around London for a mini getaway. I suppose Gwen's the favourite in my parents' eyes because they agreed almost immediately.

Gwen and I, with her security team and Niall, drove to London and checked into The Dorchester, a luxury landmark hotel in Mayfair. Her and I spent a good hour getting my wig to stay on with that insane liquid adhesive, hoping that it wouldn't slip during the night or if Harry and I decided to go all the way. I'm nervous about the wig and how strong the adhesive will hold up, but it proved strong after some head banging. Niall then drove me to Harry's and dropped me off only minutes ago. I have until Sunday at eight pm with Harry, meaning a full fifty-five hours together, uninterrupted. I couldn't be more excited.

"Have you gotten more beautiful since the last time I saw you?" As he gushes I blush, hiding my face in the crook of his neck and inhaling his manly scent. Who knew someone's scent could be so addictive, so mesmerizing.

"Have you gotten more charming since last we spoke?" I ask,though my words are muffled against his neck. Harry laughs and I'm unsure whether it's because what I said is funny or if the vibrations of my words has tickled his sensitive skin.

"I got you something." I pick my head up from Harry's neck, staring down at him with a cocked eyebrow. He slides me off his lap and goes into his kitchen, emerging seconds later with a bouquet of yellow tulips. "I remembered what you said about tulips being your favourite flower and also what you said about their colour. Correct me if I'm wrong but yellow tulips mean happiness, right?" I almost want to cry at how sweet he's being, but I hold the tears in and respond with a head nod. "And you make me happy, thus the yellow tulips."

"Why are you so perfect?" Harry only shrugs before setting the flowers down on his coffee table and returning to the position we were in moments ago.

"What do you want to do this weekend?" He asks once our initial reunion is finished and we're sat comfortably on his couch. We usually end up here, only this time our clothes are on and we're simply cuddling.

"I figured you would have made some plans for us."

"Oh I have, trust me. But if there's something you really want to do, I think we can squeeze it in." With the word squeeze, his arms tighten around my middle and his lips pepper quick kisses against my neck. The feeling creates butterflies in my stomach and laughter from my lips.

"I trust you." Is all I say, because I do.

I trust him with our plans for the weekend, but that's not the only thing I trust him with. I trust him with my feelings. I trust him with my every emotions. I trust him with my heart, which is not easy for me to do so. I even trust him with my life. I don't think I've ever put so much trust in someone after knowing them for so little time and that's when I realize that I may just like him more than I'm letting myself believe.