♕ XXV ♕

♕♕♕

"Please tell me you're not actually considering this."

The moment I had Gemma's address in hand, I had stormed out of Louis' office to collect my team and dragged them all out to the cars. Niall was apprehensive to the idea as soon as I told him where we were headed next, but I being my stubborn self had already made my mind up. We were going to Harry's sister's house and there was no talking me out of it.

"Trust me, I tried talking her out of it." Louis pipes up, making Niall glare over at him.

Niall wasn't too keen on the pub owner tagging along, but really Louis didn't give any of us a choice. As soon as I had dipped into the backseat of the middle town-car, Louis was sliding in right after me, claiming he didn't want to miss this. Even with me telling him that Harry would know he betrayed him and Niall trying to shove him out of the town-car, he stayed put.

"Mabel, have you any idea what you're going to say to the man? Have you thought any of this through?" Of course I had thought this through, if taking thirty seconds to ponder my decisions was long enough. I didn't exactly have a speech planned or anything like that, but I knew the gist of what I needed to say.

"Niall, I appreciate your concern and I respect your opinion on the matter, but I have to do this. I may be completely mad and acting like some desperate little girl, but I'm crazy because I love him. I can't go on with my life knowing he's cross with me." With a large sigh, my eyes fall to the bouquet of flowers sitting in my lap.

On the journey over to Gemma and her family's Mayfair house I had us stop at a florist for some tulips. Thankfully, they had the exact colour that represented apology, thus why I held every single one of the white tulips the florist had to offer. Tulips were oddly enough one of the things that made me love Harry more than I already did. From the moment on our first night together where he stole that single pink tulip for me, I kind of already knew he was the one, and he remembered my love of the flower and even did research behind their meanings too.

"I'm going to say my piece and if he still doesn't accept my apology and if he doesn't share the same feelings that I do," what I was about say was hard enough just thinking, "then I will go on with my life and put this all behind me." I had to take a deep breath to keep the verge of crying at bay. The simple thought of Harry no longer being in my life was heartbreaking enough, god forbid he actually feels that way.

Truth is, the days that I spend away from him are dark days. Even if the sun is actually shining high in the sky for once, it still feels dark and dreary. I miss him a lot; more than I thought I ever would, more than I did when we were together and away from each other, because at least then we still talked.

I miss the way he breathes out my name after picking up his phone and although I can't see his face I know he's smiling. And that smile. I miss that adorable shįt-eating grin and that boisterous laugh that can cut through glass and make even the saddest person shine a smile. Of course along with his infamous smile are his perfectly adorable set of dimples on either sides of his face, something so playful for such a masculine man, but they suit him.

"We're nearing Gemma's." The moment those words leave Louis' parted lips, the fingers that are tightly wound around the base of the tulips immediately began to perspire and my heart begins to thump so loudly it makes me feel severely sick.

Will he slam the door in my face? Will he yell or cry?

"I know Harry," Louis begins, causing me to look across the expanse of the town-car at him, "and he may be angry with you, but deep down he truly loves you. I don't think he'll be able to let you go again. This break between you two has been killing him and he'd be foolish for forcing himself to go through it again."