chapter 1🥀

Listen to the music, for a better reading experience.

Trapped. Every Minute. Every Second. The room gets darker and smaller. I'm screaming as loud as i can, but no one will hear me. No one will hear my prayers, no one will hear me crying or begging for help. My breath gets heavier, i can barely breathe. It feels like someone is taking my breath away. Everything hurts, it hurts like hell. It's something that i've never felt before. I want it to stop. To stop hurting me, giving me sleepless nights and make everything heavier as it already is. That's how you made me feel. How you stabbed me in the back. How you'd say that i'm garbage, and spit on me. How you'd slap and punch me, then hold me tight with teary eyes. Saying that you're sorry, that you would never hurt me again. Saying that you didn't want all this to happen. Saying that you loved me. All of those things because of this damn alcohol you'd drink every day. This damn Bier that you would take out of the fridge and drink in the living room, while watching tv. First Drink, you're still calm. Second Drink, you get a attitude. Third Drink, your eyes get red. Fourth Drink, you're screaming at me. Sixth Drink, you slap me. Seventh Drink, i have to hide so you won't kill me. I should've known that it was a bad idea to let you talk to me, when i saw you on the campus that day, to go out on a date with you, or even trusting you. Where did our magical moments go? If i only knew that those lovely eyes could turn into murderous eyes. Yoongi, why?