chapter 13🥀

Listen to the music, for a better reading experience.

[Hwayoung's POV]

Today is the day. Jinae's and Yoongi's 1st Date, planed by Bangtan and I.

I made sure that everything was perfect, none of them could cancel anything because i know Jinae's and Yoongi's schedule. It was around 2:30m when i entered Yoongi's room.

"Yah Yoongi." i said when i got in the room. "What?" he asked when he saw me. "Jimin called, he wants to hangout and the boys are there too. He'll send you the adress." i said.

"Sure i'll get ready, let me call him quick-" he said when he was about to take his phone. "Oh, you don't have to, i will." I smirked, and he weirdly stared at me.

"Umm...okay?" he said as he stared at me in confusion.

"Oh and make sure you look good! " I whispered and left the room. I texted Jimin to tell him that he'll be on his way.

I decided to go to Jinae's house and not tp call her, so i could help her to prepare for the date

I decided to go to Jinae's house and not tp call her, so i could help her to prepare for the date. She needs to look amazing! Jinae's doesn't live far away from us, so i just walked there. When i knocked on the door, a midage woman opened the door.

"Hi, may i help you?" she asked me, while she was smiling brightly.

"Hello Mrs. Kim, my name is Min Hwayoung. I'm a good friend of your daughter Kim Jinae, is she at home?" I politely asked her. "Ohh you're Hwayoung, nice to meet you! She's upstairs come in!" she said and i got in the house.

It was a beautiful house, bigger than our apartment. I got upstairs and opened the door. "Surpriseeee!" I screamed when i entered the room. "WHAT THE FU- Hwayoung? What are u doing here?" she said, while she was still shocked.

[Jinae's POV]

"I'm helping you to get ready for your date!" she happily said and suddenly put her makeup bag on the table.

"M-my date? Wait TODAY?" i nervously said. I would love to go on a date with him, but on the other side i'm scared that it won't go well. "Yes hun' it's today, and you are going to look A-M-A-Z-I-N-G-!" she said. Where did she get all that energy?

We searched for some makeup looks on the internet and finally found something.

"Woaaaah, that looks amazing!" I fascinated said, and she just nodded in slience. We turn on some music and she started doing my eye makeup.

After she did my eye makeup, she used a pink lipstick on my lips

After she did my eye makeup, she used a pink lipstick on my lips. She said she won't put on too much, because that wouldn't look natural anymore. We straightened my hair a little bit.

After that we decided what i am going to wear. I'm really glad that Hwayoung is here to help me, i would be lost without her.

[Hwayoung's POV]

"Now we will pick your clothes! And don't worry, i already got something." I said and got to her closet. Wow, it was a dream. She had so many beautiful clothes and they were so beautiful.

I became sad, she had everything and i barely had anything in my closet.

"Hwayoung? Are u alright?" she asked me in a worried tone. I faked my smile and told her i was alright. I layed some ripped jeans and a white t-shirt on her bed. I didn't choose a dress or something, because i know that my brother prefers a girl with a casual look and not overdressed.

"Here you go, wear it!" I excitingly said and she changed her clothes

"Here you go, wear it!" I excitingly said and she changed her clothes. I looked at her and i was proud of myself, she looked sooooo goood!

[Jinae's POV]

"Honey you look amazing!" she said as she wiped a fake tear. I laughed and finally looked in the mirror.

"I- Is that me?" i shockingly said. I couldn't believe what i saw in the mirror. I looked like another person. We got downstairs and i quickly said goodbye to my mother and sister.

Hwayoung suddenly looked at her phone and smiled. "It's Jimin! He said that Yoongi arrived. Are u ready for your first date?" she said.

I took a deep breath, and thought a for a minute.

"I can do this."

________________________

Heeeeey my darlings!💜HAPPY NEW YEAR! i'm so so sorry, i thought i could start the date in this episode but you have to wait until the next episode comes out.