chapter 17🥀

Listen to the music, for a better reading experience.

Yoongi was happy, happier than ever. Alll he could think about was the kiss and how he held her.

When he arrived home he immediately walked into his room, he didn't even notice his sister talking to him.

"I- i kissed her." he started to realize as he sat down on his bed. "EVEN TWICE!" he jumped around like a little child.

Suddenly his phone rang, it was a facetime call from Hoseok. He took his phone and picked up.

"Ayeeeeeeeee Yoongi-Hyung! How was the date??" he smirked and Yoongi just smiled.

"It was magical." he said and his eyes were literally shining. For the first time Min Yoongi was in love, really in love.

"Did you kiss her?" Hoseok asked. Yoongi hesitated a bit before talking and then he answered.

"Yes, even twice." he answered while grinning like a little child.

Suddenly you could hear the boys in the background shouting and cheering.
"AISH YOONGI IS GROWING UP!" Jin shouted and everybody laughed.

"Are u guys dating now?" Taehyung asked and everybody became curious.

Yoongi was so happy that he forgot about that. "What are we?" he asked himself.

"Well..umm i don't know." he quietly said. "Hyung you have to find out!" Jimin said and everybody agreed.

"Yah we just had our first date. I'm tired, i'm going to sleep now." Yoongi said and yawned.

"Aish aren't you always tired?" Namjoon said and everybody laughed, Yoongi just rolled his eyes.

"Ok goodnighttt, sweet dreams!" Hoseok said and the boys waved, after that he ended the phone call.

_________________________

Hey my darlingss!💜that was Yoongi's POV after the date, i hoped you liked it! Oh and also, i hope the 3rd Person POV's didn't go on your nerves, i'll stop doing them for now.