chapter 16🥀

Listen to the music, for a better reading experience.

Jinae opened her eyes after the kiss and froze. She didn't except this to happen, it was her first kiss.

Yoongi's heart was beating hard, almost as if it would explose. He was afraid of Jinae's reaction to the kiss.

Jinae looked down and hide her smile, she hesitated before talking.

"It's getting dark slowly, i guess we have to end the date here." Jinae pouted.

"Okay, i'll bring you home. I don't want you to walk alone in the dark, no discussion." Yoongi said.

"We have the same way home, but ok." Jinae said as she laughed and Yoongi facepalmed himself mentally.

When they arrived at Jinae's house she thanked him and quickly wanted to go inside, but Yoongi held her on her wrist.

"Wait!" he said, and Jinae stopped and turned around. She looked at her wrist, which was held by Yoongi and then she looked him in the eyes.

"I-umm..i just wanna thank you for today, i'm still surprised that the boys and Hwayoung really planned this." he slightly laughed, and his gummy smile came out.

"Yes haha, it was really great today, i'm happy that you liked it too." she said as she smiled again.

"Would you like to go out again sometime?" Yoongi asked as he went a step closer.

Jinae went a step towards too and nodded. Their gazes locked, and they kissed again. This time they were holding hands, their hearts were beating really fast.

She smiled and left go of his hands. "I'm going inside now, see you tomorrow." she shyly waved and walked backwards before walking in.

"See you tomorrow, i'll txt you when i'm outside." he waved and headed home.

[Time Skip]

Yoongi arrived at home and immediately went into his room while grinning. "Yoongi-ah, how did the date went?" Hwayoung smirked and he just walked into his room as if he didn't see her.

Hwayoung smiled to herself and decided to call Jinae to call her.

[Meanwhile]

Jinae already layed in her bed after taking a shower and eating. She was so happy, and there was nothing that could bring her mood down. If she only knew...

Suddenly her phone ring, it was Hwayoung and Jinae picked up the phone.

J: "Jinae-ah, you are going to tell me what happened and why Suga looks like 4 years old that got a cookie!"

Jinae laughed and responded.

J: "Hwayoung it was magical. After you left us at burger resteraunt, we surprisingly orded the exact same food and talked." she said while grinning so hard.

J: "After that we went into a park, and-" Jinae took a deep breath before continuing.

J: "We kissed! He just kissed me!" She shouted.

H: "OMO ARE U SERIOUS?!" she shouted too, and they both ended up cheering on the phone.

"JINAE-YAH BE QUIET!" her mother shouted and she apologized to her mother.

J: "Hwayoung, i'm tired. I'll tell you everything tomorrow byee-"

H: "wait but-"

Jinae ended the phone call and ended up falling asleep after.

________________________

Heey my darlingssss!💜i'm back, better than ever. I had a lot of time to get my mind free and here i am again, laying in my bed while writing chapters FOR MYSELF and NOT for the views! I hope i'll be more active now that i'm less stressed. Did you get my txt joke? Was it funny? No? K🌚see you next timeeee!