chapter 10🥀

Listen to the music, for a better reading experience.

[Yoongi's POV]

Just like every morning i waited for Jinae to go to school. We both are pretty close now, and still i don't know how to feel about her. When i saw her from far away, she waved at me and i waved back. "Good Morning Beautiful!" i suddenly said. Shiteu! Yoongi are you crazy?! I tried not to look nervous, i hope she didn't notice. She looked surprised, just like i was. "G-Good Morning" she shyly said back. We talked and joked. The atmosphere was pretty good i guess, i was really happy. "...hahaha i'm funny, right?" i jokingly hit her shoulder. "Not at all" she jokingly said when she hit my shoulder back. When ended up hitting each others shoulders. It was funny until she tripped, without hesitation i grabbed her before she could touch the ground. Her eyes were closed and after she opened them i got lost and shocked. Her brown eyes suddenly felt so warm, i could notice every detail in her eyes because our faces were inches away. Our gazed got looked, i just felt like forever. "Oh shit you're still holding her! BY HER WAIST!" when i realized what just happened, i immediately let go of her. "T-thanks" she suddenly quietly said. This time i didn't know what her expression said. "You're welcome." i said looking down, because i didn't look at her since i've let go of her. We continued walking to school, and we were quiet until we got to school. We greeted the Boys and Hwayoung as soon as we arrived, and you could tell that the atmosphere was weeeeird. Like really weird. We talked until Namjoon suddenly asked "Are you guys alright?" Jinae and i became even more nervous and even answered at the same moment "Who me?". "Y-Yes, i- OH HWAYOUNG~"she shouted and walked immediately to her, she even dragged her into the classroom. She left me and the boys dumbfounded at the lockers. "Okay, i don't know what it is but you two are pretty weird." Hoseok said. Everybody agreed. "Yes, since the first day you met." Taehyung added. Since the first the we met? I said to myself...in this moment i realized, that i fell for Jinae.
_________________________
Hey Guys, sorry for disappearing for a couple days i just need some air and i was pretty stressed. I j-hope (lol not funny.) you liked my chapter and i choosed the same song as in chapter 9, so you can feel the same vibe. I'm really thankful for all every single person reading this story. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year my darlings!💜