chapter 23🥀

Listen to the music, for a better reading experience.

[Jinae's POV]

I closed my diary and but it back in the back of my closet. It was monday and I was tired as usual, Yoongi came to my house to pick me up.

"Good Morning Jinae!" he said and gave me a peck on the lips. "Good Morning!" I warmly smiled and i made some breakfast.

After we ate our breakfast, we got on our shoes and went outside. When we arrived, i noticed something different.

Hwayoung and Jimin stood at the lockers, having a conversation. Not a usual conversation, wait they were flirting?

I decided to walk past them, because i didn't want to ruin their moment. Yoongi was about to go in their direction but i grabbed his hand and we went into the classroom. The rest of the boys already sat in the classroom talking.

We greeted everyone, and got ourselves a chair to sit with them to join their conversation.

[Meanwhile Hwayoung & Jimin]

"So...i have a question..." Jimin asked and Hwayoung nodded. "What is it?" she warmly smiled while asking. "Do you wanna go...on a date with me?" He asked.

Hwayoung's expression changed, she looked even happier. "Of course i would love to! But..w-what about my brother?" she asked. She looked worried. "Don't worry, we'll handle this. He will understand." He smiled and took Hwayoung's hand.

"We'll do this together."

They both smiled and went into the classroom too after the bell ringed.

[Time Skip]

[Yoongi's POV]

I was sitting in music class with Jinae. We still had to finish our project, and it was a lot easier since we both confessed to each other.

I stared at you, you were looking at the piece of your paper, analycing your lyrics. You looked beautiful. You eyes, your cute little nose and your lips that taste like honey. I can't believe i'm hers.

"Yoongi?" she said my name and smiled. "Yah! Babe are you okay?" she laughed this time. I got snapped out of my thoughts and scratched my head.

"Why were you looking at me like this?" she suddenly asked and i started to smile. "Because you look beautiful in the sunlight." Her eyes widdened, and her cheeks were turning red. I smiled at her cuteness and suddenly i thought of a lyrics.

I jump around like a crazy guy,
Winning over my embarrassed feelings with some UFC moves,
With a high kick and a jab and a hook
With some pounding,
I let it all out in my blanket

[Time Skip]

Jinae and Yoongi said "Bye!" to the others and walked home. They were talking about certain things until he said: "Let's go on a date again." and Jinae froze. She stopped walking.

"A-a date? S-sure!" she nervously said and walked fast. Yoongi help her wrist, pulled her close and their faces were inches away. "No need to be scared babe." he whispered and kissed her forhead and they walked home.